Saying mashallah to Non-Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You can say mashallah to non-Muslims. I don't know why Somalis get paranoid about saying that.

Say it and stop giving evil eye to people.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
You can say mashallah to non-Muslims. I don't know why Somalis get paranoid about saying that.

I taught some baddies to say MashAllah everytime they complimented me. I always say MashAllah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

That's a little bit too much Reiko. But i do say Bless you to Gaalo when they sneeze, and my brother once scolded me and said it is haram. I dont care, i continue to say it. God created all of us, Gaalo and Muslims! If i am going to hell because of raising the name of our creator subhannah waa taacla, then darn it, i dont care!

That's a little bit too much Reiko. But i do say Bless you to Gaalo when they sneeze, and my brother once scolded me and said it is haram. I dont care, i continue to say it. God created all of us, Gaalo and Muslims! If i am going to hell because of raising the name of our creator subhannah waa taacla, then darn it, i dont care!
Even if it was haram you would still do it?

Is this your limit to obeying Allah?

You would be willing to go to hell for your unislamic morals?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Even if it was haram you would still do it?

Is this your limit to obeying Allah?

You would be willing to go to hell for your unislamic morals?

No. I would ask where in Quran does it say you cannot bless a non muslim????? LOL

I am not disobeying God, but actually glorifying Allaah swt Allaaahu Akbaar!

No. I would ask where in Quran does it say you cannot bless a non muslim????? LOL

I am not disobeying God, but actually glorifying Allaah swt Allaaahu Akbaar!
You said even if it really was haram (even if it meant going to hell) you still wouldn't obey

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You said even if it really was haram (even if it meant going to hell) you still wouldn't obey

Ok i take it back. I need proof. If it is haraam, then i will stop! LOL

Good point Kafir. I respect you correcting me

Ok i take it back. I need proof. If it is haraam, then i will stop! LOL

Good point Kafir. I respect you correcting me
Please don't take it back. I admire people who stand by their principles even on irrational/foolish levels.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Please don't take it back. I admire people who stand by their principles even on irrational/foolish levels.

No. I will take it back if it please my creator Allaah swt! No negotiations there !

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's perfectly reasonable. Even smart for that matter. All we need to know now is what Allah wants. Do you have any ideas?

Yes. Read Gods words. Quran

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well for starters it tells stories about old prophets like Solomon and Daud, yet the arabs NEVER knew how to write. They never went through literature evolution. The Quran just appeared out of no where. Out of the heavens i should say.

Not to mention, the Quran civilized the arabs. And Quran stated the earth s round as opposed to human limited brain of thinking it is ever ending flat.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Say may God guide you when they sneeze that is the right way.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Well for starters it tells stories about old prophets like Solomon and Daud, yet the arabs NEVER knew how to write. They never went through literature evolution. The Quran just appeared out of no where. Out of the heavens i should say.

Not to mention, the Quran civilized the arabs. And Quran stated the earth s round as opposed to human limited brain of thinking it is ever ending flat.
He does not care even you give him billion proofs. He made up his mind and abuses the prophet and islam on daily bases. His aim is not to believe but rather to make you like him

Well for starters it tells stories about old prophets like Solomon and Daud, yet the arabs NEVER knew how to write. They never went through literature evolution. The Quran just appeared out of no where. Our of the heavens i should say.

So let me get this straight... this is how we know for sure that the Quran is from a god:

1. The Quran tells stories about figures and characters from the old testament, combined with the fact that Arabs never knew how to write, therefore the Quran is from a god.

Huh, that's interesting. Not only because Arabs actually did have a writing system since at least the 4th century (It was Muhammad himself who was illiterate not Arabs as a whole), but because a society can still learn about the stories of the Jews and Christians from purely an oral tradition.

You know how this argument could be used in favour of the Quran being from a god? If the Quran was revealed to a group of people who had no means of knowing the Jewish and Christian stories like if the Inca in South America came up with Islam as opposed to Arabs.

2. The Quran says the Earth is round rather than flat, therefore the Quran is from a god.

The idea of the world being round goes as far back as 3rd century BC from a man living in Alexandria named Eratosthenes. Also, the Quran doesn't say the earth is round or even shaped like an ostrich egg (that is a modern interpretation with no tafsirs to support it). The Quran talks about the earth being made like a spread out carpet. Even prayer wouldn't make sense on a sphere-shaped planet.

A qiblah can only exist if the planet is flat, otherwise you aren't actually facing Mecca, but rather towards outer space.

3. The Quran civilized the Arabs, therefore it's from a god.

You could argue that Islam (Muhammad's wars) unified the Arabs, yes. The Arabs became civilized after conquering other already civilized peoples like the Persians and Romans and adopting their civilized lifestyles. Even still are you going to argue that because something led to civilization it's from a god? How many civilizations came to be that were polytheistic? Surely you don't also believe in their religions too.

He does not care even you give him billion proofs. He made up his mind and abuses the prophet and islam on daily bases. His aim is not to believe but rather to make you like him
I already told you I'm fully willing to be a Muslim. All I care about is evidence. I'm not married to any ideology or belief. Nobody should be. You on the other hand wouldn't even entertain the idea of not being a Muslim anymore.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I already told you I'm fully willing to be a Muslim. All I care about is evidence. I'm not married to any ideology or belief. Nobody should be. You on the other hand wouldn't even entertain the idea of not being a Muslim anymore.
You said in your other posts that you want to turn everybody from islam and give them doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending