Save the Pygmies from the Bantus!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re a better person than me walaal. I have no sympathy for any Arab. They have never been good to Horn Africans while we have sheltered them since the time of the Prophet. There was a Yemeni girl calling Somalis uncivilized while seeking refuge in Somaliland. These people are animals. I’d rather help out Bantu Christians Wallahi.

Of course I don’t think all of them are like that, but I don’t want these child marrying rapists walking around our country.
You have a very paranoid mind. Have you been smoking something strong?:pachah1:

Lol paranoid? Yemenis have killed and tortured countless Somalis. But you go ahead and defend them ayrabs. No skin off my back.
:manny:
I don't defend anyone. I just don't know if holding disdain for a whole people for what certain minority group did is reasonable. But I understand where you are coming from though. I think we should think long-term and forget the past. All countries treat each other like shit. Just look at how the japanese treated the chinese. Us to the japs. Taking things too personally might cloud your reasoning.

I don't defend anyone. I just don't know if holding disdain for a whole people for what certain minority group did is reasonable. But I understand where you are coming from though. I think we should think long-term and forget the past. All countries treat each other like shit. Just look at how the japanese treated the chinese. Us to the japs. Taking things too personally might cloud your reasoning.
I agree with you, but I’m not taking it personally. If a snake bites you once, you learn to avoid snakes. I just want Somalis to learn that these Arabs have nothing but disdain for us and all black people.
:kanyehmm:
But I’ve already given up on our people tbh. Somalis and Somalia are a lost cause. We are the biggest shithole nation in the world and it’ll still be the same shithole fifty years from now. Let these Arabs continue to swindle us. We deserve it.
:kanyeshrug:

I agree with you, but I’m not taking it personally. If a snake bites you once, you learn to avoid snakes. I just want Somalis to learn that these Arabs have nothing but disdain for us and all black people.
:kanyehmm:
But I’ve already given up on our people tbh. Somalis and Somalia are a lost cause. We are the biggest shithole nation in the world and it’ll still be the same shithole fifty years from now. Let these Arabs continue to swindle us. We deserve it.
:kanyeshrug:
You're right. But in this world, everyone is your enemy, and everyone is your friend. You should keep your eyes open at all times so the past doesn't repeat itself. But don't let the past control your future opportunities. You have to work with people you don't respect or like. The only thing that makes sense to me is our advancements. And isolation is a problem. We should make diplomatic ties with all our enemies and benefit greatly. We are at the bottom and therefore don't have the luxury to choose our friends.

The thing is. You can never give up on where you come from. You may say it out loud, but I don't think it's possible. Better to be engaged and try to do something about it, instead of using energy trying to avoid something you deep down care about.

Kratos

Sonder
I find it ironic that Bantus complain about being enslaved yet they do the same thing to the Pygmy's and not only that but also eat them.:susp:

I wonder why the libreal media never talks about this. Always chanting about Bantus being enslaved but never a word about Pygmy's.:(

Inshallah Pygmy's can fix up there situation especially since there own fucking Government also did this barbaric shit to them.:damn:
Hypocrisy is part of human nature. Everyone does this. Kind of like how Indians are racist to black people (and dark Indians) but complain about racism from white people. Or Somalis who are racist to other Africans but complain about racism from Arabs. Or how Arabs are racist to everyone but complain about racism from whites etc. The only difference is that black people will not acknowledge their racism and say bs like "black people can't be racist"

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Hypocrisy is part of human nature. Everyone does this. Kind of like how Indians are racist to black people (and dark Indians) but complain about racism from white people. Or Somalis who are racist to other Africans but complain about racism from Arabs. Or how Arabs are racist to everyone but complain about racism from whites etc. The only difference is that black people will not acknowledge their racism and say bs like "black people can't be racist"
True. That black people can't be racist shit always cracks me up.:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.