Save the Pygmies from the Bantus!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I don't give a f*ck, they're the same fucking race. Arabs, beside the gulf, haven't really done shit to us but I still hate them collectively and don't want them in my country. I don't care for non-Somalis. I just recognize the demographic threat of the Bantus. Nothing more, nothing less. If you don't agree with it, no skin off my back. Go ahead and keep believing Bantus are your Muslim brothers, but good luck changing the minds of others.
giphy.gif

Allah SWT is All Seeing and All Knowing. The fact you are putting your ethnicity and facial features over the ummah is really pathetic.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Allah SWT is All Seeing and All Knowing. The fact you are putting your ethnicity and facial features over the ummah is really pathetic.
Allah creator us with different tribes and societies ethnicities and facial features to recognize each other we should be proud of that

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Of course you would love to share a country with your bantu cousins. Looting and savagery would be commonplace beyond your cities kkkkkk. Why did you guys burn the bantu guy in xamar that was marrying the hawiye girl I thought you guys liked intermarrying these days kkkkkkkkkk
Hawiyes marry out the least out of the clans. Lemme guess your darood please your women are marrying bantus ex convicts and indoyar I beg go sort out your women and stop having cuqdad from being karbashed.
Even the gay imam in Australia is your people

I get it when a guy like @Apollo dislikes them after all he has been to Somalia and interacted with them but their is this new wave of children who dislike bantus while they have never met one most of them are also female :shookgabre:
Like @RichEnoughForGucci and @CaliSomali the latter tried to argue with her father about bantus while she never saw one I don't know what to say about this y'all are women you shouldn't care about this stuff you should care about getting married

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Roughly 50% of African Americans are of Bantu origin and plenty of Blacks in the UK are also Bantu. Almost every Somali person has seen a Bantu fucker in his life.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
I get it when a guy like @Apollo dislikes them after all he has been to Somalia and interacted with them but their is this new wave of children who dislike bantus while they have never met one most of them are also female :shookgabre:
Like @RichEnoughForGucci and @CaliSomali the latter tried to argue with her father about bantus while she never saw one I don't know what to say about this y'all are women you shouldn't care about this stuff you should care about getting married
Somali bantus are safe not gonna lie, but they’re growing in population so its ok to be against that we have no problem against them as a people, we only dont like their rapid invasion and growth. As for our neighboring bantus, they hate us so we hate them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts