Save the Pygmies from the Bantus!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I'm not talking about physical appearance but about manners also some of them look more somali because of hawiye and raxanwayne intermixing

They have barely mixed with Somalis. I'd say they are probably more Bantu than Kenyans as they come from places like Malawi, the Congo, and Mozambique compared to the Kikukyu who have absorbed Samburu-Maasai types much more.

Kratos

Sonder
Tbh this is the one time I concede that the spread of Islam/Christianity in Africa was a good thing. If it wasn't for some of the spread of these two religions, things like cannibalism would be far more widespread in Africa. Traditional Animist African religions are fucked up. Wherever you find Animist Africans there is a good chance that you will discover cannibalism. During the Liberian civil war for example, encouraged by warlords, rebels used to drain the blood of innocent children and drink it because they thought it would make them impervious to bullets. Cannibalism has also been used as a war tactic in the South Sudanese civil war and against muslim minorities in the CAF. Apparently even Idi Amin used to practice cannibalism.

Apparently there's widespread enslavement of Pygmies across Central Africa and they're dehumanised:

"Pygmy groups in the Congo are being exploited by the country's ethnic Bantu people, and are treated like "pets" and sometimes even subject to slavery, according to a Congolese human rights group."
https://www.pri.org/stories/2011-11-13/pygmies-congo-treated-pets-report

"Many Pygmies say Bantus consider them less than human." - https://web.archive.org/web/20090228160138/http://newsobserver.com/110/story/552528.html
During the Congo civil war, rebel groups and some government forces even used to eat them :faysalwtf::

"In living memory, we have seen cruelty, massacres, genocide, but we have never seen human beings hunted and eaten literally as though they were game animals, as has recently happened," said Sinafasi Makelo, a representative of the Mbuti Pygmies in Congo. "The fighters also rape and sexually assault Pygmy women, and sexually transmitted diseases are spreading in Pygmy communities," the activists said.
https://www.smh.com.au/world/pygmies-want-un-tribunal-to-address-cannibalism-20030523-gdgt0s.html.

They're getting completely and utterly karbashed. During the Rwandan genocide the Hu.t.us also killed 1/3 of all the Pygmy peoples that lived in Rwanda (10,000/30,000). It's not only recently that this is happening either, apparently they've been getting enslaved, eaten and karbashed ever since the first wave of Bantu migrations. One man from Congo even owns 22 pygmies:
"Jean Gonda, a Bantu master who lives in Boyelle, calls the tie between Pygmies and Bantus a "crossing between families." Gonda, who is the master of 22 Pygmies, says he has given some of his Pygmies small parcels of land to farm. Ending their servitude isn't something he has considered." - https://web.archive.org/web/20090228160138/http://newsobserver.com/110/story/552528.html

How the f*ck do you own 22 Pygmies?:faysalwtf: This guy has a fucking Pygmy farm. I feel sorry for these miskeens, no-one gives a shit about them. They're at the bottom of Congolese society and are considered sub-human. Not even cadaans where this savage when they colonised Africa and the Americas. They may have been racists, rapists and notorious slave traders, but at least they never ate anyone :susp:

Wallahi Bantus are a weird bunch, they slave and eat people but when the same things happen to them, they cry wolf. :uCkf6mf:

Anyway, I have come to the conclusion that every nation has some xenophobia/racism in them because no one likes foreigners. And I think people sometimes forget that. When they go to other countries and they get treated like shit. They don't think about the fact that their people would also treat foreigners like shit.

But still, that doesn't excuse their barbaric behaviour. I hope the pygmies gather strength and fight these animals and take their lands. Amiin

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I would much rather share a country with Somali Bantu than a Jabarti. At least they are indigenous to Africa and are peaceful people. Jabarti are violent backward savages that came from the Middle East.
Bantus need to all be deported out of Somalia they dont belong in Somalia. If you had a brain a size of a peanut you would know they are changing our demographic. I would rather jabarti people rbe in the millions than Bantu people

Bantus need to all be deported out of Somalia they dont belong in Somalia. If you had a brain a size of a peanut you would know they are changing our demographic. I would rather jabarti people rbe in the millions than Bantu people
Aren't you darood:ayaanswag:

Apollo

VIP
god forbid. Just because im from somali galbeed dont make me one.

Darods and Hawiyes have the exact same genes and ancestry.

The only differences between them are that some in both groups can be Oromo, Bantu, Yemeni, or Benadiri admixed outliers.

The hate between them is stupid.

Darods and Hawiyes have the exact same genes and ancestry.

The only differences between them are that some in both groups can be Oromo, Bantu, Yemeni, or Benadiri admixed outliers.

The hate between them is stupid.
There was a test in the 70s that showed darood are on average 10 iq points higher than the rest of Somalia:ulyin:

I get it when a guy like @Apollo dislikes them after all he has been to Somalia and interacted with them but their is this new wave of children who dislike bantus while they have never met one most of them are also female :shookgabre:
Like @RichEnoughForGucci and @CaliSomali the latter tried to argue with her father about bantus while she never saw one I don't know what to say about this y'all are women you shouldn't care about this stuff you should care about getting married
Lol I've met Somali Bantus here in the states. They are fine people, but they are not my people. I'm not really trying to change everyone's mind, but I firmly believe in deporting all of them out of Somalia, alongside the Yemeni rats who have fled their shithole.
:hillarybiz:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Lol I've met Somali Bantus here in the states. They are fine people, but they are not my people. I'm not really trying to change everyone's mind, but I firmly believe in deporting all of them out of Somalia, alongside the Yemeni rats who have fled their shithole.
:hillarybiz:
Yemeni should be allowed to stay in Puntland and Somaliland. They are having a big ass civil war and need help. Plus, they helped us when we ran over to Yemen during the early stages of the Somali Civil War.

Timo Jareer and proud

I find it ironic that Bantus complain about being enslaved yet they do the same thing to the Pygmy's and not only that but also eat them.:susp:

I wonder why the libreal media never talks about this. Always chanting about Bantus being enslaved but never a word about Pygmy's.:(

Inshallah Pygmy's can fix up there situation especially since there own fucking Government also did this barbaric shit to them.:damn:

Yemeni should be allowed to stay in Puntland and Somaliland. They are having a big ass civil war and need help. Plus, they helped us when we ran over to Yemen during the early stages of the Somali Civil War.
Yemenis beat, raped and tortured Somali migrants in their shithole country. We should sink their boats when we see them sandn*ggers approaching.
:gunsmiley:

Timo Jareer and proud

Yemenis beat, raped and tortured Somali migrants in their shithole country. We should sink their boats when we see them sandn*ggers approaching.
:gunsmiley:
A small minority did not all. And I am pretty sure the people who did all those crimes to Somalis would not be going to there homeland as refugees.

A small minority did not all. And I am pretty sure the people who did all those crimes to Somalis would not be going to there homeland as refugees.
You’re a better person than me walaal. I have no sympathy for any Arab. They have never been good to Horn Africans while we have sheltered them since the time of the Prophet. There was a Yemeni girl calling Somalis uncivilized while seeking refuge in Somaliland. These people are animals. I’d rather help out Bantu Christians Wallahi.

Of course I don’t think all of them are like that, but I don’t want these child marrying rapists walking around our country.

Timo Jareer and proud

You’re a better person than me walaal. I have no sympathy for any Arab. They have never been good to Horn Africans while we have sheltered them since the time of the Prophet. There was a Yemeni girl calling Somalis uncivilized while seeking refuge in Somaliland. These people are animals. I’d rather help out Bantu Christians Wallahi.

Of course I don’t think all of them are like that, but I don’t want these child marrying rapists walking around our country.
I see where you are coming from.
Arabs have done horrible crimes to us horn africans that is so much that I can't list. I beileve that we should give them a nice place at least intell there is a stand off in Yemen. What they are going thoughout right now is almost unthinkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending