Saudi Islamic program in Puntland !

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
img_6204-jpg.39134

Saudi Arabia has begun to deliver a new Islamic scheme In Puntland Somalia :Translation
Saudi project in Garowe
1. King salman Mosque
2.group of schools for girls and boys
3. Group of Islamic colleges
4. Islamic Committees and Organizations for spreading the religion and consult.

Better watch what these arab institutions are teaching or Puntland will quickly have much more conservative &radical population.

IMG_6204.JPG

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
img_6204-jpg.39134

Saudi Arabia has begun to deliver a new Islamic scheme In Puntland Somalia :Translation
Saudi project in Garowe
1. King salman Mosque
2.group of schools for girls and boys
3. Group of Islamic colleges
4. Islamic Committees and Organizations for spreading the religion and consult.

Better watch what these arab institutions are teaching or Puntland will quickly have much more conservative &radical population.

View attachment 39134
Ur a twerp why all da UK issaq kids twerps huh?... U wish bad for ur own cros but worship UAE u guys lost ur marbles ayy Coward... history has repeated itself once again ur on da wrong side of it

DRACO

VIP
Ur a twerp why all da UK issaq kids twerps huh?... U wish bad for ur own cros but worship UAE u guys lost ur marbles ayy Coward... history has repeated itself once again ur on da wrong side of it
I'm Mj u idiot . My hometown bosaso I grew up there . Allow dhowr puntland
Isaaq are lil es :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

that says it all, that small investment they see which is so politically charged(spread their propaganda and create bots in other nations) is it worth the security risk that can develop later and assessing how they do this around many different countries and the outcomes they got. Indonesia is a good example near my country, one of the most nicest and moderate countries in the world till saudi stepped in and their now talking about chopping heads and hands of in public.

Create the mosque, train up the imam in saudi, brain wash for a few years and new 'bots' in that nation that are like drones that can be controlled from saudi arabia to do as they want in the nation to keep it in-line with their agenda which is to ensure they remain the only nation that the west BUILDS up by pointing out there is no other country you can go to cause they made it a warzone and he makes them hate the west so he gets them for himself and the west are like damn your right we can't go anywhere else.

I wouldn't accept any political or religious investments, I'll ask if their genuine please build neutral areas like hospitals, roads, and so forth places where there is no possibility of them injecting their agenda but I doubt they will so it will be sorry take your fkn saudi bot project and shove it.

Last edited:

Abdipapaya

لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ
But its about the deen otheriwse they may get deceived by traditional sufis

Lol are you Wahabi?

I swear to God Saudi is the source of modern day Khwarij.

We don't need their heretical sect.

Somalia is and will always be a Sunni country.

Abdipapaya

Ima muslim and somalia is a muslim country

Whats a wahabi

Abdipapaya

No you tell me i need a reliable source

Basically they are heretics.

Just avoid shaykhs who are 'Salafi' or 'Wahabi'

For reliable info, visit Seekers Hub. They are Sunni and have loads of info

Abdipapaya

Not enough i need to know whats haram about wahabism

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Alhamdulilah.

Wahhabism was started by the modern day Khariji Ibn Abdulwahab.
So u want us to go worship graves now?
May Allah bless the government of Saudi for their Institutions.
I wouldn't want to be a Sufi Kafir who insults the dead. Allah Yar7am ShaykhAlIslam Muhammad bin CabdalWahab

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Not enough i need to know whats haram about wahabism
'Wahabism' or Salaffiyah just follow the original Islam without nothing new or innovated .
If you blame Salafiyah for Khawarij Daacish then don't be surprised when Gaalo Blame Islam for Khawarij Like Daacish.

Khawarij have no Bases in Islam or Salafiyah and they are KalabAlNaar dogs of hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts