Saudi getting severely karbashed by Houthi's

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Why would anyone claiming to be Sunni support the houthis? The Shia creed clearly goes and the Quran and Sunnah.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
The Royals have spread fitna on this planet, they need to be removed regardless of what they claim they are.
You are clearly ignorant. Which scholar said they spread fitnah? They are the people calling to tawheed and sunnah while you on a online forum. What fitnah?

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

Vietnam anyone?
Also, I think I saw a bradley IFV which costs roughly $3.5 million up in smokes. Quite literally bloody hell the Saudis are incompetent. Apart from Yemen, Iraq and the Syrians the rest of the arabs are just paper tigers. Even Djibouti could beat them.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You are clearly ignorant. Which scholar said they spread fitnah? They are the people calling to tawheed and sunnah while you on a online forum. What fitnah?
People can`t even provide their sources.
Why would anyone claiming to be Sunni support the houthis? The Shia creed clearly goes and the Quran and Sunnah.
this is you right now:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
tenor.gif

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I have agree with brother @Lum. Pretty scary if houthi captured southern part of Saudi Arabia. It’s not far from Makkah state (highlight in red)
upload_2019-9-30_5-56-16.png

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

I mean wars, recently Israel and Saudi Royals collaborated on an attack in Syria.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
They are helping the people of Yemen.

How? By bombing them mercilessly?

If they really wanted to help anything they would give free citizenship to all these suffering Muslims in Syria, Iraq and Yemen.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
LMAO

incompetent rats, as soon as these mercenaries realise they could die they jump ship

Trending