Saudi getting severely karbashed by Houthi's

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The people that are praising the gulf arabs need to be ashamed of themselves. The gulf arabs created the biggest humanitarian crisis in Yemen. This is a proxy war in which the Gulf states and Iran are using Yemen as a battleground.

At this point it doesn't matter if you are shia or Sunni, just stop the massacres against the Yemenis. Saudis bombed and attacked Yemen, what did you expect from the Yemenis to sit around and wait for the next bomb?

Tukraq

VIP
You are clearly ignorant. Which scholar said they spread fitnah? They are the people calling to tawheed and sunnah while you on a online forum. What fitnah?
lol so if I use fuzzy words like tawheed and sunnah can I now claim my rightful position as emir al muminin? first order of business take down MBS

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
The people that are praising the gulf arabs need to be ashamed of themselves. The gulf arabs created the biggest humanitarian crisis in Yemen. This is a proxy war in which the Gulf states and Iran are using Yemen as a battleground.

At this point it doesn't matter if you are shia or Sunni, just stop the massacres against the Yemenis. Saudis bombed and attacked Yemen, what did you expect from the Yemenis to sit around and wait for the next bomb?
You have no idea what you are talking.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
You have no idea what you are talking.

Put aside the religious card and look at their region.

Without a doubt Iran and Saudi Arabia are the powerhouses over there. Both want the dominate the region. This is called geopolitics. But since they both (saudi and iran) have not the balls for a direct war. They fight it out in Yemen. Now Yemen is destroyed yet again by the hands of greedy people.

The houtis are supported by Iran and the Saudis support another group, while the UAE supports yet another group.

The houtis curbed the Saudi's and humiliated them.

Now the battleground has expanded to southern Saudi Arabia.

How much do you know yaaa damiin

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Put aside the religious card and look at their region.

Without a doubt Iran and Saudi Arabia are the powerhouses over there. Both want the dominate the region. This is called geopolitics. But since they both (saudi and iran) have not the balls for a direct war. They fight it out in Yemen. Now Yemen is destroyed yet again by the hands of greedy people.

The houtis are supported by Iran and the Saudis support another group, while the UAE supports yet another group.

The houtis curbed the Saudi's and humiliated them.

Now the battleground has expanded to southern Saudi Arabia.

How much do you know yaaa damiin
Religion is clearly important.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
whats wrong with shiaah muslims they are of course muslims we even used to have a small shiah muslim community in zeila from yemen , why should i believe you salafi kahwrijites you even make takfir on sufis ashari and shafie sunnnis so f*ck you

Diaspora ambassador

VIP

Religion is important however what the Saudis and Iranians are doing has nothing to do with religion but with power. Each one wants to be the boss. While only one could be.

They both use the religion card to further their own agendas. Or do you think if the sahaba's where alive, Saudi Arabia would be the same? The Saudi regime doesn't really respect the religion or they wouldn't sold it to the British to satisfy their power hunger.

Long story shory there is no religion at play here only Iran lowkey backed by the eastern world. And Saudi Arabia backed by the western world.

Let them fight each other while the rest of the arabian gulf and H.O.A stabilise.

P.S the Emiratis can burn alswell they are just as implicit as the Saudis.

I am only talking about regimes not their respective populations.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Religion is important however what the Saudis and Iranians are doing has nothing to do with religion but with power. Each one wants to be the boss. While only one could be.

They both use the religion card to further their own agendas. Or do you think if the sahaba's where alive, Saudi Arabia would be the same? The Saudi regime doesn't really respect the religion or they wouldn't sold it to the British to satisfy their power hunger.

Long story shory there is no religion at play here only Iran lowkey backed by the eastern world. And Saudi Arabia backed by the western world.

Let them fight each other while the rest of the arabian gulf and H.O.A stabilise.

Religion comes first. Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) created us to worship him. Saudi and Yemen are fighting the Houthis. May Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) hasten their victory.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
whats wrong with shiaah muslims they are of course muslims we even used to have a small shiah muslim community in zeila from yemen , why should i believe you salafi kahwrijites you even make takfir on sufis ashari and shafie sunnnis so f*ck you
Their creed is wrong. That should be obvious.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
The term salafi and Khārijites do not mean the same. Don’t quote unless you figure that out.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

Saudi is upon tawheed and sunnah.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Their creed is wrong. That should be obvious.
The term salafi and Khārijites do not mean the same. Don’t quote unless you figure that out.
in my opinion yorue salafi creed is wrong and youre nothing mroe then jsut khawrijites the shiah muslims have been around since the very beginning of islam during the days of the sahaba and around the time of the prophets death

Trending