Saudi getting severely karbashed by Houthi's

7cbbc409ec990f19c78c75bd1e06f215.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Clever Emirates pressed ESC as quick as they can, when they saw they were losing
Qatar was forcibly removed from the coalition, Gladfully for them
Saudis - Wanted to end it within 24 hour. 4 and a half years later, the Houthis are playing Tag and Go and testing out their new gadgets in the backyard of the Saudis

Looks like the war has taken a major turn :cosbyhmm:

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
The sunni mujahideens who brought empires to their knees, are bringing about a new world order. The iranians, israelis, saudis and even american are having a hard time stopping it.

Are we witnessing the final battle between believers and disbelievers?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
The sunni mujahideens who brought empires to their knees, are bringing about a new world order. The iranians, israelis, saudis and even american are having a hard time stopping it.

Are we witnessing the final battle between believers and disbelievers?
Terrorists do not represent Islam.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Schadenfreude is the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, or humiliation of another.

There is maybe a coup underway in Saudi Arabia. This yemen war is a massive failure and have tainted their image all over the world for bombing and starving children.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Knowing Arabs and how low they are, I wouldn't be surprised if they took the fighting to the Holy Cities.

I really hope, that they do not do that. But, you never know with these lot.

Knowing Arabs and how low they are, I wouldn't be surprised if they took the fighting to the Holy Cities.

I really hope, that they do not do that. But, you never know with these lot.

When Ka'aba was held Hostage | 1979 Makkah Seige |

Don't worry, the Americans and the French would come to the rescue as they did in 1979.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
When Ka'aba was held Hostage | 1979 Makkah Seige |

Don't worry, the Americans and the French would come to the rescue as they did in 1979.

Thats what they're like. They dont have the decency to keep their bullshit away from the Holy Cities.

Trending

Latest posts