Saudi dhegcas are singling out the Honourable Minister Ahmed Hussen in their dispute against Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
To be clear, Honourable Minister Ahmed Hussen is the Minister of Immigration and has absolutely nothing to do with this latest saga in the Arab soap opera politics. This dispute is with the Canadian foreign ministry but they have decided to attack the Minister of Immigration because of his ethnicity.

Here is a Google translation of his fictional Twitter thread:
What does a person belonging to an Arab African country have to do with the Canadian statements and who stands behind them?

Wait for details ...

# Saudi Arabia_translate_coffee_candy
:holeup:
Ready?

Ratwat O Heroes
The central figure in the Canadian campaign that targeted the kingdom is the Canadian Minister of Immigration and Nationality of Arab origin, Somali Ahmed Hassan, the engineer of this campaign, in cooperation with the Qatari ambassador to Iran Fahd Kafood @fdkafood

# Saudi Arabia_Explore_Service_Kendi https://t.co/VxCMFl1u62
:hova:
Qatari Ambassador Kafoud is in close contact with Canadian Immigration and Citizenship Minister Ahmed Hassan, who developed after the boycott. Qatar, through its ambassador, has tried to establish relations with the Canadian Immigration and Citizenship Ministry to disrupt a number of asylum applications submitted by Qatari nationals
# السعوديه_تطرد_سفير_لكندي https://t.co/qDqWmDZ1tp
:drakekidding:
On the other hand, Qatar, through Ambassador Khahoud, supported the asylum files of some of the people who left the Gulf States after they were kidnapped by Doha and enticed them with money to appear as opponents of their countries and to talk through the media using rights as a pretext. https://t.co/HFFsFHZQSa
The Qatari ambassador to Iran, whose father is Mohammed Kahood, barely speaks Arabic and speaks Persian. The loyalty of such people to Iran is what motivates them to support any project aimed at the Gulf in general and Qatar in particular. They are ready to implement any scheme of demonstrators they serve. # Qatar https://t.co/jLiDbigeUn
One of the figures that the country's ambassador to Canada, Fahd Kafod, nicknamed "Vodka", to pay the legal fees for her asylum application in Canada is Anzaf Haidar, the wife of Ra'if Badawi, who launched several campaigns to distort the Kingdom abroad with Vodka country support and to cover its expenses and activities. /t.co/jU8jt2pvn0
Someone needs to nuke these dhegcas. I can't believe they are dragging universally loved Canada into their soap opera.
:drakelaugh:
They're even harassing Somalis who have nothing to do with them. Nobody is safe.
:jcoleno:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Loooooooooool@ Arab African.

Lmfao.

f*ck Saudi, they do know that Canada is in North America and Trump doesn't know better and he's probably itching to start a world war.

The Saudi axis have to truly lost their marbles. Everyone is an Ikhwani and a Qatar agent, whether he is a Canadian minister or ICJ judge..

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I would've nuked Riyadh the capital of the vile Saudi Regime into Oblivion if I had the capability to do so. I hate them passionately.

To be clear, Honourable Minister Ahmed Hussen is the Minister of Immigration and has absolutely nothing to do with this latest saga in the Arab soap opera politics. This dispute is with the Canadian foreign ministry but they have decided to attack the Minister of Immigration because of his ethnicity.

Here is a Google translation of his fictional Twitter thread:

:holeup:

:hova:

:drakekidding:

Someone needs to nuke these dhegcas. I can't believe they are dragging universally loved Canada into their soap opera.
:drakelaugh:
They're even harassing Somalis who have nothing to do with them. Nobody is safe.
:jcoleno:

Saudis are a plague on this earth, trillions of dollars of oil money and what do they have to show for it? McDonalds and KFC in the Haram, modern day slavery and expensive western missiles :susp:

Muji

VIP
Lol I remember ISIS describing Obama as a monkey whilst they had black Muslims fighting for them.

They also blame their hajj stampede on ‘black africans?”

These Arabs never resist showing their racism at the first sign of trouble. I’m trying to be nicer to Arabs but my God it’s hard!

Lol I remember ISIS describing Obama as a monkey whilst they had black Muslims fighting for them.

They also blame their hajj stampede on ‘black africans?”

These Arabs never resist showing their racism at the first sign of trouble. I’m trying to be nicer to Arabs but my God it’s hard!

Arabs would you keep as concubine and pretend to be merciful at the same time

That is essential what the Prophet did:pachah1:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Saudis are a plague on this earth, trillions of dollars of oil money and what do they have to show for it? McDonalds and KFC in the Haram, modern day slavery and expensive western missiles :susp:
Imagine if Turkey or Iran had money like that. They would produce so much science and technology.
:banderas:

Imagine if Turkey or Iran had money like that. They would produce so much science and technology.
:banderas:

Saudis deep down are jealous of Iran. One of the smartest and culturally rich countries on the planet. Only thing arabs know is giving money to american contractors and getting fat off Dominos home delivery

:mjlol:

LOOL this is the goat fucker who said that.
NR4cit4U_400x400.jpg

Ugly piece of shit. Focus on getting a nose job instead of bashing Ahmed/Somalis.

These dirty, honour killing, goat fucking, forcing your daughter to marry her uncle or else kill her, backwards desert dwellers need to keep Ahmed/Somalis out of their stupid ass conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.