Saudi dhegcas are singling out the Honourable Minister Ahmed Hussen in their dispute against Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOL this is the goat fucker who said that.
NR4cit4U_400x400.jpg

Ugly piece of shit. Focus on getting a nose job instead of bashing Ahmed/Somalis.

These dirty, honour killing, goat fucking, forcing your daughter to marry her uncle or else kill her, backwards desert dwellers need to keep Ahmed/Somalis out of their stupid ass conflict.
:russ::russ::russ:

Saudi Arabia is actually a safer place than Canada ...

Gangs, terrorists etc Canada has all that..

Not praising Saudi but it’s a strange irony...

To be clear, Honourable Minister Ahmed Hussen is the Minister of Immigration and has absolutely nothing to do with this latest saga in the Arab soap opera politics. This dispute is with the Canadian foreign ministry but they have decided to attack the Minister of Immigration because of his ethnicity.

Here is a Google translation of his fictional Twitter thread:

:holeup:

:hova:

:drakekidding:

Someone needs to nuke these dhegcas. I can't believe they are dragging universally loved Canada into their soap opera.
:drakelaugh:
They're even harassing Somalis who have nothing to do with them. Nobody is safe.
:jcoleno:

SOO MANY OF YOU GUYS ON HERE TALK ABOUT HOW ARAB ARE ANTI BLACK NEGRO AND THAT THEY WILL ALSO THINK OF US AS INFERIOR BUT THAT IS NOT TRUE,

he guy said "Arab origin, Somali" and this is how arabs see us, they think of us as fellow arabs from a different tribe called somali MY ARABS FRIENDS TOLD THEY ALWAYS THOUGHT OF SOMALIS AS BLACK ARABS FROM AFRICA
. fyi i don't think we are of arab origin at all, i think if anything arabs are of somali origin because we are older the arab race. WE ARE ANCIENT PEOPLE IT IS JUST THAT OUR PAN-ARAB FOREFATHERS ABOLISHED OUR ANCIENT HISTORY ONCE WE EMBRACED ISLAM

SOO MANY OF YOU GUYS ON HERE TALK ABOUT HOW ARAB ARE ANTI BLACK NEGRO AND THAT THEY WILL ALSO THINK OF US AS INFERIOR BUT THAT IS NOT TRUE,

he guy said "Arab origin, Somali" and this is how arabs see us, they think of us as fellow arabs from a different tribe called somali MY ARABS FRIENDS TOLD THEY ALWAYS THOUGHT OF SOMALIS AS BLACK ARABS FROM AFRICA
. fyi i don't think we are of arab origin at all, i think if anything arabs are of somali origin because we are older the arab race. WE ARE ANCIENT PEOPLE IT IS JUST THAT OUR PAN-ARAB FOREFATHERS ABOLISHED OUR ANCIENT HISTORY ONCE WE EMBRACED ISLAM

They might think we’re like Sudanese Arabs ...

They might think we’re like Sudanese Arabs ...
yep, and the sudanese ethic groups lost their language and culture, it baffles me how they lost it and it also scares me because somalis used to have control over their islam, we controlled how it influenced us now they are gaining huge salafi cult and wahabi influence over the somali race in the west and back home, SOON I FEEL WE WILL ALL CHOICE ARABIC OVER SOMALI AND LOSE OUR LANGUAGE,

KEK
  1. Canada makes a critical tweet

2. Saudi Arabia is outraged, tells Canada "Mind yo bidness, !" Saudi government mouthpiece threatens Canada with 9/11-style terrorist attack

3. Saudi Arabia expels Canadian diplomats

4. Saudi Arabia recalls all students from Canada

5. Saudi Arabia to cut all trade with Canada

6. Saudi Arabia repatriating fucking hospital patients

7. Saudi Arabia fucking crucifies a guy while bleating about Canada

8. Canada's response: "..."

Saudi should have just ignored the tweet lol, you know Streisand effect and all. Now the west are gonna be on their case over human rights abuses :mjlol:

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
To be clear, Honourable Minister Ahmed Hussen is the Minister of Immigration and has absolutely nothing to do with this latest saga in the Arab soap opera politics. This dispute is with the Canadian foreign ministry but they have decided to attack the Minister of Immigration because of his ethnicity.

Here is a Google translation of his fictional Twitter thread:

:holeup:

:hova:

:drakekidding:

Someone needs to nuke these dhegcas. I can't believe they are dragging universally loved Canada into their soap opera.
:drakelaugh:
They're even harassing Somalis who have nothing to do with them. Nobody is safe.
:jcoleno:

Well we r not black so we must be arab black. :(

Saudi should have just ignored the tweet lol, you know Streissand effect and all. Now the west are gonna be on their case over human rights abuses :mjlol:

Marehan

The West embraces wealthy dictatorships like the saudis and the rest in the Gulf, but the Saudis should’ve ignored Canada granting citizenship’s to the family of a Saudi political activist in Saudi jail. They arrested his sister in reaction to the citizenships. Canada issued a statement calling for their release and respect to human rights, the saudis should’ve ignored it like they did a zillion times before. But Mohamed Bin Salman Ibnu Netanyahu is so paranoid these days and sees Qatar behind every criticism of the kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts