Saudi Arabia returns 20,000 sheep from Somaliland region cause they didn't have health stamp from FG

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
He literally said: " The restoration of the direct importation of livestock from the Republic of Somaliland to Saudi Arabia, the resumption of recognizing the health certificate for the Berbera port in the way it used to be the last last 30 years and the redemption of the decision to take another certificate from Somalia, has been completed."

This is a word for word translation, where did you read your bullshit ?
:gucciwhat: I didnt believe you guys even going that far just to lie.

Where is written Somaliland, Point it out ?.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
If you would really speak Arabic, you wouldn't argue in the first place, since my translation was very accurate. Learn the language first then argue with me.
D_cYKpLX4AAlftU.jpg:large

Two times they write الحكومة الفدرالية , and حكومة الصومال

In English federal government = الحكومة الفدرالية, Somalia government = حكومة الصومال

Last time, where is Somaliland point it out?

D_cYKpLX4AAlftU.jpg:large

Two times they write الحكومة الفدرالية

In English federal government = الحكومة الفدرالية

Last time, where is Somaliland point it out?

We probably have a communication problem. I translated what the guy said, who made the tweet. If you would speak Arabic you would know that. Anyway the letter in itself is to blurry and i don't think you could read a single sentence from it.

We probably have a communication problem. I translated what the guy said, who made the tweet. If you would speak Arabic you would know that. Anyway the letter in itself is to blurry and i don't think you could read a single sentence from it.

Screenshot_20190714-182029_Twitter.jpg

تم التواصل مع سعادة وكيل وزارة البيئة والمياه والزراعة لشؤون الثروة الحيوانية وتم التأكيد من قبله اليوم ١١/١١/١٤٤٠ بضرورة تطبيق شرط توثيق الشهادات الصحية والبيطرية من قبل الحكومة الفيدرالية

The official from the ministry confirms the requirement of the shahada from the federal govt. Kkkk

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I actually live In Middle east. My first language Arabic before Somali. I read all what its wrote its too clear it says is request to remove the stamp.

Bohol

VIP
View attachment 75458

تم التواصل مع سعادة وكيل وزارة البيئة والمياه والزراعة لشؤون الثروة الحيوانية وتم التأكيد من قبله اليوم ١١/١١/١٤٤٠ بضرورة تطبيق شرط توثيق الشهادات الصحية والبيطرية من قبل الحكومة الفيدرالية

The official from the ministry confirms the requirement of the shahada from the federal govt. Kkkk

:pachah1:

View attachment 75458

You think you're the only one who take certain parts: Here my friend my passage is more clear and reasonable than yours :

Berbera_2.jpg

وإلغاء شرط توثيق شهادة الصحية والبيطرية من قبل' 'حكومة الفدرالية

'The withdrawal of the condition to bring a certificate from the Federal Government'

Your sentence seems to be out of the context. It says that this was the decision 'من قبله اليوم' , which means before this day.

Anyways nice try
:manny:

You think you're the only one who take certain parts: Here my friend my passage is more clear and reasonable than yours :

View attachment 75461

'The withdrawal of the condition to bring a certificate from the Federal Government'

Your sentence seems to be out of the context. It says that this was the decision 'من قبله اليوم' , which means before this day.

Anyways nice try

@FBIsomalia you read every part ? Do you read also the part i marked for you, where they say the decision for certificates from the FGS were taken back ?

View attachment 75461

Anyways nice try

من قبله means xagiisa. Sxb af carabigada aad ayu uliitaa. Ha isceebeenin.

The part that you're running with is stating that there was a request to get rid of that condition but as you will find out when you read on the ministry official confirms the requirement- and that this confirmation occured today 11/11/1440 H (14th July)

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

The part that you're running with is stating that there was a request to get rid of that condition but as you will find out when you read on the ministry official confirms the requirement- and that this confirmation occured today 11/11/1440 H (14th July)
It seems he using google translation. We should thanks him for learning some arabic words loool.

My Arabic is good, i translated من قبل in my sentece correctly. In your sentence i didn't read the phrase before carefully, where they talked about the ministers confirmation, hence i translated it differently with 'the day before'. Little mistake. If my arabic was anything bad, i wouldn't have translated everthing word by word saaxib.

Anyways write down that where it says my passage was just a 'request' ?

Trending