Saudi Arabia returns 20,000 sheep from Somaliland region cause they didn't have health stamp from FG

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I predict that Dhuuso Bixi will fold and allow traders to get their livestock stamped by the FGS but will arrest anyone who mentions it. Instead, he'll make an announcement that he convinced Saudi Arabia to change their mind.

It will be exactly like the Berbera port deal that HSM signed. This is how the immature Jeegaan government operates.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It’s only matter of time before they unload the cargo from the ship, which is still at Jeddah port.

You lot do underestimate the people of Somaliland determination to be independent, we never bend the knee to anybody. when the Kacaan government’s fighter planes with South African pilots was bombing us, we still gave them the middle finger.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It’s only matter of time before they unload the cargo from the ship, which is still at Jeddah port.

You lot do underestimate the people of Somaliland determination to be independent, we never bend the knee to anybody. when the Kacaan government’s fighter planes with South African pilots was bombing us, we still gave them the middle finger.
Meanwhile behind the doors. Xamaar Please we have children s to feed stop this madness we are somalis.

we need these livestock in SL. meat is currently very expensive due to shortage of livestock
The is a shortage of livestock in somalia/Somaliland, how? Last time I checked the news, they said that somalia exported 6 million livestock to the middle east. Wtf???????????

The is a shortage of livestock in somalia/Somaliland, how? Last time I checked the news, they said that somalia exported 6 million livestock to the middle east. Wtf???????????

6 Million (it was around 5 million actually i guess) propbably in 2015. In 2017 it was estimated 1.9 Million, due to the Saudi ban for Somali livestock and it decreased in the last 2 years.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

:drakekidding:They didn't return it, the ship was detained in Jeddah port. Now they resumed the importation of livestock.
الحمدالله أني أتقن اللغة العربية هههه.

First of all only it says to be notice and request to change health stamp. In their request they say as the agreement between Republic of Somalia and Saudi Arabia there were many points that agree for sent livestock to Saudi Arabia, One of it Somalia health stamp. Today we called ministry and they agree on Health stamp should be provided from Somalia.

That What I understand from it. Why you guys jumping like monkeys still Somalia name is there loool.

Last edited:
6 Million (it was around 5 million actually i guess) propbably in 2015. In 2017 it was estimated 1.9 Million, due to the Saudi ban for Somali livestock and it decreased in the last 2 years.
I understand but the guy hybrid quoted that somalia/Somaliland is running out of livestock and that meat prices are high in hargeisa due to meat shortiges? Something I cant believe. Just out of curiousity can you tell the populatioin of livestock we have in the mothetland.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is bad news even Siilaanyo used to follow the rules while paying lip service to the masses

الحمدالله أني أتقن اللغة العربية هههه.

First of all only it says to be notice and request to change health stamp. In their request they say as the agreement between Republic of Somalia and Saudi Arabia there were many points that agree for sent livestock to Saudi Arabia, One of it Somalia health stamp. Today we called ministry and they agree on Health stamp should be provided from Somalia.

That What I understand from it. Why you guys jumping like monkeys still Somalia name is there loool.

He literally said: " The restoration of the direct importation of livestock from the Republic of Somaliland to Saudi Arabia, the resumption of recognizing the health certificate for the Berbera port in the way it used to be the last last 30 years and the redemption of the decision to take another certificate from Somalia, has been completed."

This is a word by word translation, where did you read your bullshit ?

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
many of the livestock were killed by reoccurring droughts

Trending

Latest posts