Saudi Arabia hires female guards in the Holy Kacbaah! Hajj

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

What a shame! Maxamed Bin Salmaan trying to appease the West in sacrifice to our religion. Oh what a shame
:ohlord: :snoop:

Anything that Empowers the women is a great news, its only those backward countries that fears women's empowerment.

TekNiKo

VIP
So what if there is female guard i think it is not haram females working as Police or guard or in business labor jobs taxi drivers so on and on
Women are required to properly cover themselves in such Holy Territory:childplease:

They are wearing Khaaki uniform which clearly show their body! Wallahi this never happened in the history of Kacbah. Subxanallah weynak ya rijaal wa aakhiru samaan. And their scholars have been muzzled.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Even with my limited knowledge, I know it's not haram

So what's the problem?
:ayaanswag:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Women working and making a living = dangerous.
Seems about right.
Let's stay with lazy tent-wearing women!

TekNiKo

VIP
And proud!
Stay with your batman looking ghosts:russ:
The whole point of a hijab is too cover her beauty, akin to a pearl deep in the ocean the Muslimah is but a precious gift for her kinship and husband.

You prefer lewd uncouth women. Cursed in this world and the hereafter...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What a shame! Maxamed Bin Salmaan trying to appease the West in sacrifice to our religion. Oh what a shame
:ohlord: :snoop:

1619201977067.png
The gaalo are telling them don't adopt our culture so quick. How many messages do u need?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The whole point of a hijab is too cover her beauty, akin to a pearl deep in the ocean the Muslimah is but a precious gift for her kinship and husband.

You prefer lewd uncouth women. Cursed in this world and the hereafter...

Blablabla !
When you have high rape rates,
can't talk about muh pearl in da ocean
1619201839405.png

The Hijab was maybe meant to cover women's bodies,
but men are seeing as Predators Animals who can't control their urges.
And despite the heavy laws in Iran and Saudi Arabia, men still rape and abuse women.
What's your opinion on this?
Should we vote for more restrictive clothing for females, for more control over their bodies (by older men), to satisfy men's urges?

Or,

could we just educate and punish severely men for being such beasts?

Sxb, hijab or niqab, or whatever, it's not the woman's fault if she was assaulted.

Lastly, your response: you must be a pervert to like women's bodies uncovered.

Sxb, you can hide your natural instincts with religion but humans are horny fucks and let's no deny that ography is in a rapid growth in the Muslim World kkkk.

To sum up,

f*ck religion.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In the end of the video, the woman arguing with the men about her exposing her hair. How sad is this? OMG. MBS needs to go away. We have an order now. Why change it. The woman knows her role. The Man knows his role.

Why FK it up ??? This causes noting but misery down the line

Trending