Saudi Arabia hires female guards in the Holy Kacbaah! Hajj

So you agree with this figure hugging Uniform? This is clearly a bid to appease his Western and Israeli allies. I wouldnt mind if they wore the niqaab.

You seem to have a problem with them working in security. Well they always have.

If you have an issue with their new uniform, then simply state that.

Blablabla !
When you have high rape rates,
can't talk about muh pearl in da ocean
View attachment 181572

The Hijab was maybe meant to cover women's bodies,
but men are seeing as Predators Animals who can't control their urges.
And despite the heavy laws in Iran and Saudi Arabia, men still rape and abuse women.
What's your opinion on this?
Should we vote for more restrictive clothing for females, for more control over their bodies (by older men), to satisfy men's urges?

Or,

could we just educate and punish severely men for being such beasts?

Sxb, hijab or niqab, or whatever, it's not the woman's fault if she was assaulted.

Lastly, your response: you must be a pervert to like women's bodies uncovered.

Sxb, you can hide your natural instincts with religion but humans are horny fucks and let's no deny that ****ography is in a rapid growth in the Muslim World kkkk.

To sum up,

f*ck religion.
those stats have to be fudged. Western women don't report rape out of fear and shame and only a fraction of cases are reported, and you expect me to believe that all of those countries in the red with more shame surrounding it, had women speaking of their assault to someon :mahubowtf:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
those stats have to be fudged. Western women don't report rape out of fear and shame and only a fraction of cases are reported, and you expect me to believe that all of those countries in the red with more shame surrounding it, had women speaking of their assault to someon :mahubowtf:

>those stats have to be fudged.
So that's how you analyze stats? Because you go from assumptions that they must've been mistaken, and that it's not humanely thinkable that Saudi Arabia has rape problems.

Just read up my links before commenting.

And you're whole "Western women don't report rape out of fear and shame" literally the article says the same for Saudi Arabia; that these reports are minors compared to the small portion of the population (of victims) who are afraid, ashamed of reporting to the Police.

By the way, Rape reports are quite high in the West since women report more.
Where did you get that idea that > out of shame or fear, they'd report less about their rape.
While going to a more relativist standpoint:" you expect me to believe that all of those countries in the red with more shame surrounding it"
I never asked someone to believe to my stats but the whole premise was: women who wear scarf are less likely to get raped, as opposed to those who don't.
And I proved that not only it's a false belief, based on a retarded assumption, but also that the Scarf will NOT humble men's instincts and make women more likely free of men's predatory behaviors. It's an issue with men, not with women's bodies.

Your post is another proof that you people on Sspot are overly emotional, overly-reactors, who don't make any effort to read or comprehend texts/articles.

Just scroll the first page of this injudicious thread, and understand one dude was implying that WomEn ArE PrOteCtEd from men because of HiJaB. And that we are somehow perverts if we believe in Gender Equality since he's complaining (like an old woman) about females having jobs as security guards, in a man's clothing (thus, "showing theirs womanly bodies").

Anyhow, you guys are always the same retards who can't read up a single article, who don't spend their time educating yourselves instead of making retarded assumptions, out of thin air.
If you want to debate me on the actual use of head-scarf and women's conditions in the Third World (Muslim world), you better read my posts before being another Zoo-tard.

Peace.

>those stats have to be fudged.
So that's how you analyze stats? Because you go from assumptions that they must've been mistaken, and that it's not humanely thinkable that Saudi Arabia has rape problems.

Just read up my links before commenting.

And you're whole "Western women don't report rape out of fear and shame" literally the article says the same for Saudi Arabia; that these reports are minors compared to the small portion of the population (of victims) who are afraid, ashamed of reporting to the Police.

By the way, Rape reports are quite high in the West since women report more.
Where did you get that idea that > out of shame or fear, they'd report less about their rape.
While going to a more relativist standpoint:" you expect me to believe that all of those countries in the red with more shame surrounding it"
I never asked someone to believe to my stats but the whole premise was: women who wear scarf are less likely to get raped, as opposed to those who don't.
And I proved that not only it's a false belief, based on a retarded assumption, but also that the Scarf will NOT humble men's instincts and make women more likely free of men's predatory behaviors. It's an issue with men, not with women's bodies.

Your post is another proof that you people on Sspot are overly emotional, overly-reactors, who don't make any effort to read or comprehend texts/articles.

Just scroll the first page of this injudicious thread, and understand one dude was implying that WomEn ArE PrOteCtEd from men because of HiJaB. And that we are somehow perverts if we believe in Gender Equality since he's complaining (like an old woman) about females having jobs as security guards, in a man's clothing (thus, "showing theirs womanly bodies").

Anyhow, you guys are always the same retards who can't read up a single article, who don't spend their time educating yourselves instead of making retarded assumptions, out of thin air.
If you want to debate me on the actual use of head-scarf and women's conditions in the Third World (Muslim world), you better read my posts before being another Zoo-tard.

Peace.
calm down. your post is emotional not mine lol. you're the one getting personal between the two of us. I made my assertion and told you the reason why.

second the UN and other organizations are known for fudging data to get their funding. third of all, knowing the culture of shame surrounding sexual assault it is verrrry unlikely it would be even as high as that number they gave, it's just not believable. There is no way saudis have more reported (notice I said reported- I have no idea about the actual number) rape cases than the united states.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
calm down. your post is emotional not mine lol. you're the one getting personal between the two of us. I made my assertion and told you the reason why.

second the UN and other organizations are known for fudging data to get their funding. third of all, knowing the culture of shame surrounding sexual assault it is verrrry unlikely it would be even as high as that number they gave, it's just not believable. There is no way saudis have more reported (notice I said reported- I have no idea about the actual number) rape cases than the united states.

> those stats have to be fudged.

>the UN and other organizations are known for fudging data to get their funding
Proof?

> it's just not believable.

Believable?!

This is what you call an argument? That going from your own beliefs, you won't even bother reading/or even clicking on links?
Another case of a ; projecting, from one's beliefs, that things, in reality, don't exist, as long as they don't align with their beliefs.
But you do understand that it's not a matter of personal beliefs when talking about rape cases?
And that we're talking about Europe, or Gaal-lands, compared to the Muslim World.

Let me sum up the article: basically, women don't report as there's a stigma around rape, because of religious and cultural beliefs.
My article and map were to highlight that the Muslim World suffers from rape cases, despite heavily invested States in the people's intimate lives; aka, Theoricratic regimes!

It doesn't matter if you're twisting facts or logic to your advantage, but Reality stands still; people, especially men, are predatory if they have serious problems (with them), religion or laws won't prevent them from committing crimes. Moreover, despite the Dress Code, women still get abused and raped in those countries. Why?
Why? Because of men's instincts.

And I'm not even being emotional, since I bought up facts and links to check up. I'd be emotional if I only believed in my personal beliefs, and that "these stats must've been tricked!"

To conclude:

Gaalo lands are far better than any muslim shithole, whether you like or not. Whether you come up with excuses as how come we're seeing high rape cases in Saudi Arabia, the West is far more superior, civilized than people who believe that women's bodies are a problem.

Peace nigga

Eh, I got no problems with female security guards as long as they're dressed modestly, and are capable of being on the job.

But male ones are certainly more preferable, though.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@4head Are really going convince anyone that a country like South africa where 1 in 4 men admit to rape has a lower rape rates than Saudi Arabia?:deadrose:

You're going Off-topic.
Nobody is talking about South Africa's crime rates. My point was to illustrate that whether a woman is covered or uncovered, she'll at risk of rape.
And I illustrated with Saudi Arabia's example, with one (just) article and a map.

I don't care about SA and other black nations. It was an example.

While comparing to the strict Dress Code in that country,
how come are we seeing such rates of rape? Why doesn't the Hijab preventing women from getting raped, as one Forumer suggested previously?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
You're going Off-topic.
Nobody is talking about South Africa's crime rates. My point was to illustrate that whether a woman is covered or uncovered, she'll at risk of rape.
And I illustrated with Saudi Arabia's example, with one (just) article and a map.

I don't care about SA and other black nations. It was an example.

While comparing to the strict Dress Code in that country,
how come are we seeing such rates of rape? Why doesn't the Hijab preventing women from getting raped, as one Forumer suggested previously?
the map you posted doesn't make any sense how do you know the rape rates of countries that don't track crime in general like somalia?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
the map you posted doesn't make any sense how do you know the rape rates of countries that don't track crime in general like somalia?

Like Somalia?
Somalia still exists as a country? Sxb, I'm talking about real countries.

And how it doesn't make sense?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Like Somalia?
Somalia still exists as a country? Sxb, I'm talking about real countries.

And how it doesn't make sense?
How do they know the rape rate of country that doesn't even have a functioning state?
Your argument depend on map you randomly found on the internet knowing the exact rate of rape in countries that don't keep track it.
(A)_Rape_rates_per_100000_population_2010-2012,_world.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
how do they know the rape rate of country that doesn't even have a functioning state?
your argument depend on map you randomly found on the internet knowing the exact rate of rape in a country that don't keep track of it.View attachment 181711

Ok you're arguing just for the sake of it.
What was the main subject, tell me?
Was it about Maps and Rape cases around the world,

or,

the example of Saudi Arabia's rape cases and how ( even with a Dress Code) women still face rape and abuse? (thus, going against the argument that the veil prevents men's urges to rape women)
I don't even have a slightly f*ck for Somalia's rape cases, I illustrated my words with one article and a map, as an example on how dress codes are bullshit, and that it's Society (and men) that needs reforms, not women.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Ok you're arguing just for the sake of it.
What was the main subject, tell me?
Was it about Maps and Rape cases around the world,

or,

the example of Saudi Arabia's rape cases and how ( even with a Dress Code) women still face rape and abuse? (thus, going against the argument that the veil prevents men's urges to rape women)
I don't even have a slightly f*ck for Somalia's rape cases, I illustrated my words with one article and a map, as an example on how dress codes are bullshit, and that it's Society (and men) that needs reforms, not women.
let's forget about stats, in which ways do mean to reform society?

Trending