Saudi Arabia hires female guards in the Holy Kacbaah! Hajj

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
wallahi no country practice the sharia right, you can't force something on people, freedom is very important, Saudi is retarded country (dictatorship) and no country will ever practice the sharia tills Mahdi comes.

the prophet said men, women deserve equality but are not equal so where's the equality in Saudi it's embarrassing wallahi.

let’s be real. Any men with a decent amount of skill can easily over power them. He is clearly booty clapping for the west. plus their figure is showing, idc if it was in other places but the kabah?? no shame

Women are required to properly cover themselves in such Holy Territory:childplease:

They are wearing Khaaki uniform which clearly show their body! Wallahi this never happened in the history of Kacbah. Subxanallah weynak ya rijaal wa aakhiru samaan. And their scholars have been muzzled.
You know what i always found hilarious even as a kid is that a lot Muslims especially Arab influenced Muslims(read - Somalis!))strongly believe, for example, that pants are not permitted(desirable)for women because it resembles men’s attire. They claim vehemently that men should not dress like women and vice versa! Except they say this while dressed in this ⬇

1619232988446.jpeg

Does this remind you of a very popular female clothing item lol? The rules don’t apply they’ll say! This an Islamic article of clothing! While providing zero evidence to back it up!

And worse yet....never mind the fact that pants were created 7 centuries after Islam! So somehow Allah prohibited a piece of clothing that didn’t even exist then while simultaneously approving that men wear dresses and a head piece? 😂

Essentially the same way a lot of Islamic rules were/are twisted to only apply to women and exempt from men as usual! Again there’s a reason why it’s been said there are 73 sects within Islam and only one is correct. And I have very little doubt the one Somalis or most Arabs practice ain’t it lol

Last edited:
You know what i always found hilarious even as a kid is that a lot Muslims especially Arab influenced Muslims(read - Somalis!))strongly believe, for example, that pants are not permitted(desirable)for women because it resembles men’s attire. They claim vehemently that men should not dress like women and vice versa! Except they say this while dressed in this ⬇

View attachment 181633

Does this remind you of a very popular female clothing item lol? The rules don’t apply they’ll say! This an Islamic article of clothing! While providing zero evidence to back it up!

And worse yet....never mind the fact that pants were created 7 centuries after Islam! So somehow Allah prohibited a piece of clothing that didn’t even exist then while simultaneously approving that men wear dresses and a head piece? 😂

Essentially the same way a lot of Islamic rules were/are twisted to only apply to women and exempt from men as usual! Again there’s a reason why it’s been said there are 73 sects within Islam and only one is correct. And I have very little doubt the one Somalis or most Arabs practice ain’t it lol

Huh? Are you saying Sunni is the incorrect sect?

Huh? Are you saying Sunni is the incorrect sect?
No, I didn’t say that.... I said there are 73 sects in Islam and only one is correct. I think there are 5 or 6 that we know of, but there are 73 sects mentioned in a Hadith. That could mean that within Sunni alone there may be multiple sects within that may not have been physically identified. You have to at least realize that not all Sunnis practice Islam the same.

Further reading

Women have always worked in security during hajj and Umrah apparently. The main difference is the uniform. They used to wear black abaya and even niqab but with a badge.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Women have always worked in security during hajj and Umrah apparently. The main difference is the uniform. They used to wear black abaya and even niqab but with a badge.
So you agree with this figure hugging Uniform? This is clearly a bid to appease his Western and Israeli allies. I wouldnt mind if they wore the niqaab.