Saudi Arabia has its Oil Sheiks, Im trying to be the first Uranium sheik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take that up with Mursade and Marehan.

Qabaliyad has to be completely absolved in order to even discuss Uranium.

Galmudug will get us nuked.loool

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Take that up with Mursade and Marehan.

Qabaliyad has to be completely absolved in order to even discuss Uranium.

Galmudug will get us nuked.loool

they are the langaabs of galgaduud i don't need their permission

btw most of the uranium is concentrated between cadaado iyo dhuusamareeb and some being in south mudug.

like 80% og GM is HG

im more worried about inter HG fighting for the lacag :pachah1:

they are the langaabs of galgaduud i don't need their permission

btw most of the uranium is concentrated between cadaado iyo dhuusamareeb and some being in south mudug.

like 80% og GM is HG

im more worried about inter HG fighting for the lacag :pachah1:

It's actually between Hirshabelle and Galmudug and the other deposit is in Jubba.

HG and Nuclear responsibility kullaha.

Qabil has to be completely absolved in order to even say the world Uranium.lool

saywalahi

Xamar Living
It's actually between Hirshabelle and Galmudug and the other deposit is in Jubba.

HG and Nuclear responsibility kullaha.

Qabil has to be completely absolved in order to even say the world Uranium.lool

no its not read the article it literally starts under galkayo and streches around cadaado and dhusamareb

around 800,000 tonnes on the surface

we already have a port in hobyo

we will be exporting uranium ore (not the actual refined uranium)

@LarryThePuntite My knowledge on natural resources is limited but what proof do we have that Galmudug contains uranium deposits.

There was a somali geological forum I attended that highlighted all the resources in every gobol.

These are from Somali geologists who went to every gobol and did a land survey and took samples from every gobol to make a casestudy on the natural resources. The uranium ore regions had all the classification sediments to indicate the presence of Uranium ore.

no its not read the article it literally starts under galkayo and streches around cadaado and dhusamareb

That was a random newspaper from the 60's and doesn't hold any weight. It makes us look stupid when people have to pull up an opinion article from 40 years ago.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
That was a random newspaper from the 60's and doesn't hold any weight. It makes us look stupid when people have to pull up an opinion article from 40 years ago.

doesn't matter all i'm saying is that most likely 90% plus of somalis uranium ore is in deep HG heartland

we won't sell uranium itself only the ore inshallah

its also easier for us to dig because the ore is deposited in the surface using hobyo port we an start selling it worldwide.

Duale

Somali is the name
Somali geological forum
Link?

Qabil has to be completely absolved in order to even say the world Uranium.
You are so fucking right.....

I traveled to Camaaro in 2013 and what I experienced in terms of qabil relationship and how it ties into business was disturbing. They went as far as to tell their children not to buy things from a different qabil's shop.
:faysalwtf:

Really disturbing for business development in the gobols...... :yacadiim:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Link?

You are so fucking right.....

I traveled to Camaaro in 2013 and what I experienced in terms of qabil relationship and how it ties into business was disturbing. They went as far as to tell their children not to buy things from a different qabil's shop.
:faysalwtf:

Really disturbing for business development in the gobols...... :yacadiim:
are u HG ?

Galmudug has no authority to even say the word Uranium.

It puts the entire region and country into threat of getting nuked and sanctioned.

By the time we ready to export or even have a nuclear power generator in Somalia, Qabil has to be completely absolved.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Galmudug has no authority to even say the word Uranium.

It puts the entire region and country into threat of getting nuked and sanctioned.

By the time we ready to export or even have a nuclear power generator in Somalia, Qabil has to be completely absolved.

obviously am not talking about right now laakin the profits will be going to the people of galmudug (and tax to the feds)

obviously am not talking about right now laakin the profits will be going to the people of galmudug (and tax to the feds)

If Somalia didn't have civil war and remained the Switzerland of Africa then we would have exported energy into Eastern and central Africa.

HG will get us sanctioned and nuked if you guys decide to play around with Uranium. :jcoleno:

saywalahi

Xamar Living
If Somalia didn't have civil war and remained the Switzerland of Africa then we would have exported energy into Eastern and central Africa.

HG will get us sanctioned and nuked if you guys decide to play around with Uranium. :jcoleno:
f*ck somalia if somali doesnt fix up within 10 more years

we will secede and nuke the rest of you

f*ck somalia if somali doesnt fix up within 10 more years

we will secede and nuke the rest of you

There's no seceding. Also, Somlaia has no science culture and you need top class research centres to create a culture of science and tech. You can't have a Xaaf walking around with two teeth pointing at a Uranium field.

We are like 50 years away from even saying the word Uranium. Till then it's good to know that we have these resources.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
There's no seceding. Also, Somlaia has no science culture and you need top class research centres to create a culture of science and tech. You can't have a Xaaf walking around with two teeth pointing at a Uranium field.

We are like 50 years away from even saying the word Uranium. Till then it's good to know that we have these resources.

honestly though no were not going to wait for you guys, galmudug state will bring top geologists to scout the area then start buying mining equipment sell the ore inshallah

Duale

Somali is the name
salebaan are HG doqonyaho
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::drakekidding:

Anyways, all of the natural resources of Somalia should be nationalized and the profits go to helping Somalis. But we're not living in a perfect world, so get ready to be owned by Exxon or any other western company.:mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts