Sanguub grandson arrested for murder

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"Both victims were taken to Hennepin County Medical Center, where one victim was pronounced dead. The injured victim, who was wounded in the left calf, allegedly told police Farah had shot them because he was upset that a woman he knew was with the two victims, according to the complaint."

So Sanguub has an offspring that is NOT GAY????? I know 5 children of Sanguub. Two butch lesbians & two feminine gay men, & one single bisexual man somewhat masculine, somewhat feminine.

Perhaps grand children fair well in the gene mutation.

Last edited:
thriller-michael-jackson.jpg
?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
May he rot in prison, I hope they keep cleaning the streets. @Geeljire lotus did they catch Smiley’s killer? I heard everyone knows who that guy is and he served some time in prison before killing Hassan.

"Both victims were taken to Hennepin County Medical Center, where one victim was pronounced dead. The injured victim, who was wounded in the left calf, allegedly told police Farah had shot them because he was upset that a woman he knew was with the two victims, according to the complaint."

So Sanguub has an offspring that is NOT GAY????? I know 5 children of Sanguub. Two butch lesbians & two feminine gay men, & one single bisexual man somewhat masculine, somewhat feminine.

Perhaps grand children fair well in the gene mutation.

Sangubs old ass was a rolling stone. He had a kid for every year on this earth. So that's like 200

Trending

Latest posts