Sanguub grandson arrested for murder

Muji

VIP
So the rotten apple doesn’t fall far from the rotten tree

What are the chances of a rapist and a murderer being in the same family. What a fucked yo family.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Word on the street is he was smileys killer tbh
You think so? So did this guy serve some time in prison? The story I heard is smiley owed money to the killer’s younger brother. It’s just sad and pathetic for what you can be killed for

What do they kill over, generally? Drugs, gobs of money, areas of operation? Never heard of money being associated with them, so it seems recreational tbh, like a real life first shooter video game. For London, it’s stabbings.
Petty beefs recently they tried to kill my cousin outside karmel:pachah1:
Stupid fucks killed some innocent guy coming from prayer and called my other cousin to pick up her dead brother.
:holeup:
Somalis have made Minnesota a shitty place.
Considering mpls had murder rate 30x of London today in mid 90s I doubt it :pachah1:

o_O
WTF.

Don’t tell me you’re out on the streets too, Star.
Answer this question what do you see when you see this gif
PymqFjU.gif

It's not just about money/drugs. It's about mentality. They have one-dimensional way of dealing with any issue, however minuscule. Any type of misunderstanding or an act seen as a sign of disrespect demands a violent retaliation. If you knew some of the things that lead to multiple killings, you would think everyone involved is insane!