Sanguub grandson arrested for murder

VixR

Veritas
What do they kill over, generally? Drugs, gobs of money, areas of operation? Never heard of money being associated with them, so it seems recreational tbh, like a real life first shooter video game. For London, it’s stabbings.

Tukraq

VIP
What do they kill over, generally? Drugs, gobs of money, areas of operation? Never heard of money being associated with them, so it seems recreational tbh, like a real life first shooter video game.
No they get money that’s for sure, drugs and money are damn near synonymous

VixR

Veritas
No they get money that’s for sure, drugs and money are damn near synonymous
Let’s be honest, they don’t have money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That’s why I’m dubbing it recreational. It’s small time money, but they’re bagging bodies like there’s legitimate green in it. How much $ has any one of these people been put out for? For these guys, it seems to be more about street politics and the kill.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
They defiantly do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
According to the thread, this dude’s responsible for multiple bodies. But per the article, no reports of contraband, no reports of confiscated earnings, nothing but a murder weapon from another crime scene he committed that he failed to get rid of.

According to the thread, this dude’s responsible for multiple bodies. But per the article, no reports of contraband, no reports of confiscated earnings, nothing but a murder weapon from another crime scene he committed that he failed to get rid of.

These dudes are broke. Atleast Canadians are stacking money. Not that their killing is any better. But atleast make a profit.

VixR

Veritas
These dudes are broke. Atleast Canadians are stacking money. Not that their killing is any better. But atleast make a profit.
I haven’t heard special of Canadians, except that they really committ. It’s apparently worse than anything in the US. You don’t hear of money in those stories either, not that I’m the expert.

Trending