Sanaag Politician 'Dhoobo Daareed' to FGS “if you continue disrespecting us (Warsangali) we will join SL and make their seceding plans come true”

You are comparable to a place that you seek recognition from? Lay off the green.

:ivers:

Was the Somali Republic composed of Somaliland, Somalia and Puntland?

Calculate Figure It Out GIF by Originals

I'm not going to try to make sense of the bullshit you wrote, dog. That table speaks for itself. Worry about famine, Maverick missiles and the misery you are in. I know your kind are able to come up with excuses on command, we witnessed 4 years of it.

:drakekidding:

That table does not speak for itself as you cut off the most important section.

From the same page you quoted:

Screenshot 2021-09-14 at 22.05.53.png

Its this conceited petty attitude that is slowly - but surely, driving more Dhulbahante and Warsangali into Somaliland's embrace.

Somaliland does not need to do anything, just let Majeerteen be Majeerteen, and before long you will see Karaash and Dhoobe joining the Harti clique in Hargeisa.

No one hated Somaliland more than Cali Khalif Galaydh AUN, but Majeerteen pettiness turned him into a most unapologetic lander.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Breaking news: Numbers are a joke says boon. Puntland has more favorable statistics than Somaliland whether it is a clan enclave or not. It's incomprehensible for you because you spent the last 30 years in perpetual misery.

Sad Cry GIF
It might come across as if I am picking on you but I am honestly not as invested in the topic as you think, I just found your "graph" funny.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
That table does not speak for itself as you cut off the most important section.

From the same page you quoted:

View attachment 200558

Its this conceited petty attitude that is slowly - but surely, driving more Dhulbahante and Warsangali into Somaliland's embrace.

Somaliland does not need to do anything, just let Majeerteen be Majeerteen, and before long you will see Karaash and Dhoobe joining the Harti clique in Hargeisa.

No one hated Somaliland more than Cali Khalif Galaydh AUN, but Majeerteen pettiness turned him into a most unapologetic lander.
The point is even more accurate now since there are even less Harti MPs there. If Isaaq were able to woo anyone they would have done it 30 years ago. Cali Khaliif left Somaliland, you might get there in another 30 if you are lucky.

repo

VIP
It might come across as if I am picking on you but I am honestly not as invested in the topic as you think, I just found your "graph" funny.
You were invested which is why you wrote a paragraphs and I told you how it is. Don't step out of line with me boon, if you like Somaliland and admire them that's you but don't try and make a your false comparisons to denigrate us. I'll remind you of what you are each time.

The point is even more accurate now since there are even less Harti MPs there. If Isaaq were able to woo anyone they would have done it 30 years ago. Cali Khaliif died after leaving Somaliland so I don't know what point you are trying to make there. You might get there in another 30 if you are lucky.

Nope,

This is Buuhoodle today, they hate your guts..

You guys should really leave them alone.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Dabo Xaareed can f*ck off he's not worth putting on a payroll if his tuulos don't come under the admin

repo

VIP

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You were invested which is why you wrote a paragraphs and I told you how it is. Don't step out of line with me boon, if you like Somaliland and admire them that's you but don't try and make a your false comparisons to denigrate us. I'll remind you of what you are each time.
PL actively arms and funds my iljeex enemy saxib, no love is lost between I and Buuqland. That and their involvement in JL, we simply aren't on any common ground with PL all MX know this, but still I would not mock dead Majerten bombed like you mock innocent civilians killed by KDF/Madoobe in JL.

The point is even more accurate now since there are even less Harti MPs there. If Isaaq were able to woo anyone they would have done it 30 years ago. Cali Khaliif left Somaliland, you might get there in another 30 if you are lucky.
Cali Khaliif left SL in the 90s cuz he believed in unionist Somalia but came back to it in 2017 after Xamar politicians ignored his proposals

Here's him in 2018 May 18th
1631655524394.png

Nope,

This is Buuhoodle today, they hate your guts..

You guys should really leave them alone.
Buudhoodle people are different, they'd deal with 10 puntlands instead of Somaliland, I would know sxb I'm from there.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
:mugshotman::dead: nigga who pissed in your caano geel?
Too many beggars they're annoying just like the waqooyi leeches in xamar stealing money and not having any clout with their constituents. If you can make things happen on the ground you're welcome imo.

Trending