Sanaag Politician 'Dhoobo Daareed' to FGS “if you continue disrespecting us (Warsangali) we will join SL and make their seceding plans come true”

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Yeah You Can Take The Second Rate Harti's With Y'all
:mjlaugh:
But Mjs Possensions In Saanag And In Sool Will Going With Us
:ufdup: :pachah1:
What possesion:trumpsmirk:
Chris Rock Reaction GIF

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
He was in Badhan before he went to turkey to open that restaurant.

Posts a proof,I don't take words of anonymous users serious, no way that PL would allow that Caade-Qaate to visit Badhan!:ivers:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Nigga right after the debacle with puntland, he went there straight.

You made it seem like he was in Badhan last week which still makes my point stand, he hasn't been back to Sanaag and PL since the parliment debacle.:denzelnigga:

My take is that Somaliland idiocy and shortsightedness is what’s stopping it’s recognition, me and you both know that securing their borders would get them recognition sooner or later. The more times Warsangeli and Dhulbahantes feel alienated, somaliland has a chance but will squander it forsure. I mean there’s people who take dhoobe lightly as what you can see from the comments, and his voice is probably the most respected among warsangeli. I never thought I’d see the day he’s talking like this.

This is online trolling on forums mate. In reality the Somaliland government works with anyone that wants to work with it. Doesn't matter If you're hy,ha,hj,gb,cg,arab,ayub,dhuls,warsan, fiqishini, gahayle, ciise, gaboye etc. As long as you are with Somaliland they will work with the people. That's why you have insignificant communities like gahayle able to vote councilman in Erigabo district, or a Gabooye man getting the most votes in Somaliland history.

I think it's what that famous warsangeli vlogger Shine culay once said. That his people are scared to be pro SL because of what other darood would say about them

This is online trolling on forums mate. In reality the Somaliland government works with anyone that wants to work with it. Doesn't matter If you're hy,ha,hj,gb,cg,arab,ayub,dhuls,warsan, fiqishini, gahayle, ciise, gaboye etc. As long as you are with Somaliland they will work with the people. That's why you have insignificant communities like gahayle able to vote councilman in Erigabo district, or a Gabooye man getting the most votes in Somaliland history.

I think it's what that famous warsangeli vlogger Shine culay once said. That his people are scared to be pro SL because of what other darood would say about them

They would rather be chased out, at gunpoint, in Puntland and be ignored in Xamar than to work with Somaliland where they can have tangible change and influence, not only do MJ have the overhand in Puntland but in Somaliland they have the over hand in Sanaag-Bari with the election of an MJ official.

Talk about hitting rock-bottom..
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
They would rather be chased out, at gunpoint, in Puntland and be ignored in Xamar than to work with Somaliland where they can have tangible change and influence, not only do MJ have the overhand in Puntland but in Somaliland they have the over hand in Sanaag-Bari with the election of an MJ.

Talk about hitting rock-bottom..
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF
Hopefully they will join you to become one of many laangaabs. We wish you all well.

ssc.png

otRgAiq.gif

Welcome him in open arms and hopefully the future President 6th Ciro would give him a ministerial job things are looking so far good for jamhuuriyadda barakaysan

:russsmug: