Sanaag Politician 'Dhoobo Daareed' to FGS “if you continue disrespecting us (Warsangali) we will join SL and make their seceding plans come true”

I don't understand why some warsangeli or dhulbahante from somaliland want to be tied to Somalia instead of having their own Country:ohlord:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This Duli is just political opportunists with no weight among his clansmen as evident how he got humilited and exposed in Garowe last year,the used condom took money from Farmaajo and they thought they can use him to destroy Puntland and we all know how they were discarded and finished off.

No one should take this man serious, he can't even visit either Puntland or SL, this calool-u-shaqayste is now wholed up in Mogdishu after N&N tricked him and cut off his pay and now he is basically sending empty threats to them.

Reborn
It hasn’t come to you because you don’t control the lands that are in your borders! A federal state of Somalia controls a chunk of it.

This fact finding mission made no mention of why recognition hasn’t come. Read the UN report.

Yes, you are right tuulos like Boocame, Buuhodle,Badhan and Dhahar is what's stopping Somaliland from becoming a recognised state. Let's make dua to those tuulos who are holding the secessionists at bay!

I don't understand why some warsangeli or dhulbahante from somaliland want to be tied to Somalia instead of having their own Country:ohlord:
Read niggas like @fais @mr steal your naag and @0117 comments and it’s makes so much sense why Somalialnd never got recognition :pachah1:
This Duli is just political opportunists with no weight among his clansmen as evident how he got humilited and exposed in Garowe last year,the used condom took money from Farmaajo and they thought they can use him to destroy Puntland and we all know how they were discarded and finished off.

No one should take this man serious, he can't even visit either Puntland or SL, this condom is now wholed up in Mogdishu after N&N tricked him and cut off his pay and now he is basically sending empty threats to them.
He’s highly respected by warsangelis in Somalia and diaspora.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I feel sorry for my Dhulbahante/Warsangeli brothers they fought for Somalia for so long only for PL to alienate them and humiliate them. Imagine the Speaker of Parliament in PL was kicked out with bullets simply for refusing to be a yes man and representing his tol. How the hell can Deni pick MPs for them when he doesnt even care about their highest leaders honour. Its a big oppression and I suggest you guys just join forces and fight for your rights.

No one should take this man serious, he can't even visit either Puntland or SL, this calool-u-shaqayste is now wholed up in Mogdishu after N&N tricked him and cut off his pay and now he is basically sending empty threats to them.

Somaliland is his home. If he wants to work with Somaliland then we welcome him like a brother. This is not Somalia mate

Reborn
Read niggas like @fais @mr steal your naag and @0117 comments and it’s makes so much sense why Somalialnd never got recognition :pachah1:

Ozark alhamdulillah that Garad Abdiqani Garad Jama who first put on the table the reformation of Somaliland in the Burco conference around Isaaqs like Silaanyo and more who were federalists and still wanted the rebirth of the Somali republic. Your Garaad has saved us from mass civil wars, terrorism and chaos that has inflicted Xamar for the past 30 years.For that he deserves our sincerest Dua and his legacy should be more decorated in our curriculum that gets taught across all regions in Somaliland :banderas:

@Ozark what's your take mate:reallymaury:
My take is that Somaliland idiocy and shortsightedness is what’s stopping it’s recognition, me and you both know that securing their borders would get them recognition sooner or later. The more times Warsangeli and Dhulbahantes feel alienated, somaliland has a chance but will squander it forsure. I mean there’s people who take dhoobe lightly as what you can see from the comments, and his voice is probably the most respected among warsangeli. I never thought I’d see the day he’s talking like this.

I feel sorry for my Dhulbahante/Warsangeli brothers they fought for Somalia for so long only for PL to alienate them and humiliate them. Imagine the Speaker of Parliament in PL was kicked out with bullets simply for refusing to be a yes man and representing his tol. How the hell can Deni pick MPs for them when he doesnt even care about their highest leaders honour. Its a big oppression and I suggest you guys just join forces and fight for your rights.

Yeah this guy,
20210914_194044.jpg

5 of his bodyguards where killed and he was kicked out of Puntland..

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Then how come up he is over-staying in Mogdishu and is out of work since that day he was deported out of PL?

I bet he would be arrested if he visits PL after all the deaths he was responsible off inside the capital city, he is nothing but a wanted felon and criminal and ofcourse he knows he can't visit his homeland state of Sanaag of Puntland.:drakekidding:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
My take is that Somaliland idiocy and shortsightedness is what’s stopping it’s recognition, me and you both know that securing their borders would get them recognition sooner or later. The more times Warsangeli and Dhulbahantes feel alienated, somaliland has a chance but will squander it forsure. I mean there’s people who take dhoobe lightly as what you can see from the comments, and his voice is probably the most respected among warsangeli. I never thought I’d see the day he’s talking like this.
I dont know him is he really respected under warsengli? So you telling if he gets hired by SL all the warsengli would follow him?

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somaliland is his home. If he wants to work with Somaliland then we welcome him like a brother. This is not Somalia mate

If Somaliland controlls Sanaag or it is his home state, don't you think he would have went there for work already? Why did he seek employment in PL rather the non-existenting traingle desert state next door?:mjlol:

Then how come up he is over-staying in Mogdishu and is out of work since that day he was deported out of PL?

I bet he would be arrested if he visits PL after all the deaths he was responsible off inside the capital city, he is nothing but a wanted felon and criminal and ofcourse he knows he can't visit his homeland state of Sanaag of Puntland.:drakekidding:
He was in Badhan before he went to turkey to open that restaurant.

Trending