Sanaag Developments + CeelDahir- Ceerigaabo Highway

Capo Dhoore

⚔️
Mashallah bigger than I thought it would be
Ceel Daahir, Dhahar , Badhan , and hadaaftimo are all growing cities ,Masha'Allah. I was surprised to see the size of ceel daahir and carmo. I drove past it on my way to bosaso last year. That road connecting it to Ceerigaabo will be a boost to the region. All the towns on that highway will grow because of it . You guys should invest in Laasqoray next. The fish factory needs to be rebuilt. It has potential for toursim too with the mountains near by

Last edited:

Laagite

الداروودي
Ceel Daahir, Dhahar , Badhan , and hadaaftimo are all growing cities ,Masha'Allah. I was surprised to see the size of ceel daahir and carmo. I drove past it on my way to bosaso last year. That road connecting it to Ceerigaabo will be a boost to the region. All the towns on that highway will grow because of it . You guys should invest in Laasqoray next. A historical town like that shouldn't be neglected. The fish factory needs to be rebuilt. It has potential for toursim too with the mountains near by
We're planning on a road connecting Badhan to Laasqoray, and an airport in Badhan.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Ceeldaahir Ceerigaabo road

Slow build, but the quality makes up for it

Looks beautiful Masha Allah. So glad that my family donated to this road project.

I eagerly await its completion.
Excited Redhead GIF by Christine Gritmon

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Mashallah may Allah bless you and your family.

Its estimated to end by 2025 inshallah.
Thanks :) Allah bless all Puntlanders who contributed to this project. By the way, do you know why it's taking so long to complete?

Laagite

الداروودي
Thanks :) Allah bless all Puntlanders who contributed to this project. By the way, do you know why it's taking so long to complete?
Lack of infrastructure, paving new roads takes time in Somalia. Sanaag has many hills from West of Cawsane.

Trending

Latest posts