Sanaag Developments + CeelDahir- Ceerigaabo Highway

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@FBIsomalia I just saw a video of how they are building the road. They are apparently using hot mix instead of spray seal. I underestimated the project because I thought it was a spray seal road. It makes sense that the cost per km is above $300,000, they are trying to build something durable.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
That's interesting. This is the spray on gravel they are building from Burco. It hasn't gotten far.

View attachment 161804

This is the hot mix asphalt from Ceel Daahir.

View attachment 161808

There is a world of difference between spray seal and hot mix. Most new roads I have seen built in Somaliland are spray seal, while Puntland simply builds compacted gravel roads if it does not have the money to do hot mix. Puntland is just more efficient in its spending. The government is corrupt, no doubt about it, but the little it spends is spent on things that will matter in the long run.

@TabK wake me up when a subclan of Isaaq manages to build a port on its own. There are levels to this.

:russ:

Anyways, ignoring these sick spiteful people who want to undermine Sanaag/Bari's progress..
This road will lead to Calmadow's farms becoming Puntland's main breadbasket and make it harder for those Alshaydani niqabis who are funded/supported by SL to hide.

They want Sanaag/Bari to remain stagnant so they can use it as a launching pad to attack Puntland. That much is obvious but sadly for them, Warsangelis are smart enough to see what's going on.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Qof iyo Fusto is the crown jewel project of PL. It will be a sign that anything can be developed locally if we can complete the garacad port and el dahir and Erigavo road, these are mammoth projects. We should be focusing on creating secondary roads between our regions first as more people live in the regions then single towns like bosaso-galkayo-garowe-qardho. Those people need a secondary road that connects to the main high way, then we can follow on non primary roads like cities by size and then towns n villages last. As Puntites we have the educated class, the wealth class, the political class, we just need the 'implementation' class to be developed so we convert our ideas from paper to action. I want to be the leader of the implementation crew of PL.

The implementation crew will terrify our 'cadows' as they know our objective is to fully complete all puntite ideas in discussion and then design and then we begin the build and deliver phase, what hurts the cadow the most is not the talking or designing but the building and delivering stages of puntland projects, this is something their cuqdad eyes will rage with MORYAN RED