Samaalic era appreciation thread

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
@Samaalic Era

giphy.gif

:yousmart::yousmart::yousmart::yousmart:

:russ:

That was a surprise sxb. I usually tend to think younger people don't choose a partner based on how close they would be in tribal lineage. Love is blind and if that happens unintentionally, I think it is okay, but setting out to check-mark that aspect in a woman first before all else is something I can never do bro. Somali women have no tribe when it comes to me ending up with one, she can be from any tribe. Their tribe would be a non-factor. And if one of them asked for my tribe as a precondition for getting us to know each other, that would be the last I spoke to her.

With that said, I wish you all the best moving forward.

Sxb @Samaalic Era told me that just like many of the Majeerteen women in Galkacyo, she is very keen on snagging herself a HG Sacad Siciid man

@Samaalic Era went on to tell me that she was infuriated to find out that he was already married and he would not be moving her to Baraxley :farmajoyaab:

Warya leave my cousin alone.. Or I'll be forced to clean that cockroach infested place you call Baraxley with a purifying fire :camby:

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Samaalic Era is someone that values his culture and religion. He's a true patriot and Somali nationalist. He's a respectful smart fella and wish him the best in his life. May Allah support you with anything you need brother.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
One of the realist niggas on the site. Reminds me of those friends who are there for you through thick and thin. @Samaalic Era Nuff respect g:wow:
Thanks alot walal. You are the probably the only user who at times barely posted but left an impact when you did. Well learned in deen and history, respectful with a good sense of humor.

My brother in Deen and Dhaqan:vncu2n5: