Samaalic era appreciation thread

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
When I used to lurk he was one of the few people I despised, in fact I think when we first interacted on here I indirectly called him backwards.
Fast forwards to now I must say even tho we don’t agree in most things he’s weirdly one of my fave ppl here. Very chill person you can banter with and doesn’t take anything to heart. Also somehow wholesome backward person xx
Much love to Walal, I felt all these conflicting feelings at the same time and quite confused:mjcry:

You have a great sense of humor walal and among the fav posters here(even tho we dont agree on anything lmao)

Shout out to my dear cousin @beenleey :superman:

:ooh:YOOOOOOOOOOO I was outside shoveling snow and I miss this?!

Wlhi this thread was overdue. I got some stuff to say, but where do I even begin:
  • When he talks about Islam, I agree with him 100%:lawd:
  • His sense of nationalism is impressive.:obama:
  • Even though gender bashing threads are ciyaal af. He's the only one who holds it down for us Faaraxs.:denzelnigga:
  • He's reluctance towards qabyaalad is commendable. He only engages when his tribe is attacked.:ehh:
  • Even though racism is cringy, he makes it look good.:leon:
  • I seldom ever disagree with him.:manny:
  • To top it all off, I haven't even given him a single qashin.:hemad:
:farmajoyaab:Some anime studio should make an anime on his Sspot exploits.

To end this post off, I'll tell you what I told @Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer:

:ufdup:Guulayso Saaxib guulayso.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
:ooh:YOOOOOOOOOOO I was outside shoveling snow and I miss this?!

Wlhi this thread was overdue. I got some stuff to say, but where do I even begin:
  • When he talks about Islam, I agree with him 100%:lawd:
  • His sense of nationalism is impressive.:obama:
  • Even though gender bashing threads are ciyaal af. He's the only one who holds it down for us Faaraxs.:denzelnigga:
  • He's reluctance towards qabyaalad is commendable. He only engages when his tribe is attacked.:ehh:
  • Even though racism is cringy, he makes it look good.:leon:
  • I seldom ever disagree with him.:manny:
  • To top it all off, I haven't even given him a single qashin.:hemad:
:farmajoyaab:Some anime studio should make an anime on his Sspot exploits.

To end this post off, I tell you what I told @Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer:

:ufdup:Guulayso Saaxib guulayso.
My brother from a another mother, The Lion of Warsangeli and Suldaan of sspot. Thanks for wholesome post saxiib. Most of my ratings come from my nigga @P@$T0

:fittytousand::samwelcome::salute:

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Outside of fkd, you seem to be a good individual and you seem pretty laidback and nice. You might hit a couple rough patches here and there , but in war you would be invaluable.

Commendable Farah all around, if a bit trollish sometimes. Keep up the good work! :)

F95F0FCE-4E58-4430-A9A6-1472BFE6D496.jpeg
70691105-05C3-4E6A-8677-100D195A2A9A.jpeg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Samaalic Era is cool, I like that I can always make fun of him and he still laughs, sorta reminds me of myself, I bet he’s always got a smile on his face, don’t change that walaal :samwelcome:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Outside of fkd, you seem to be a good individual and you seem pretty laidback and nice. You might hit a couple rough patches here and there , but in war you would be invaluable.

Commendable Farah all around, if a bit trollish sometimes. Keep up the good work! :)
Thanks walal, your banter is one of a kind and you make intelligent threads which are excellent.

Much love walal:salute:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era is cool, I like that I can always make fun of him and he still laughs, sorta reminds me of myself, I bet he’s always got a smile on his face, don’t change that walaal :samwelcome:
My sspot rival and sister @NotMyL . Your posts are hilarious and you have a natural talent for karbash.
I will learn well and make a comeback soon In'sha'Allah
Shout out to you walal:salute: