Sam of Somalia, a big joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is how male mindset works. If you give in easily well you are "easy" literally. That
is what those girls should understand, giving in too easily to foreigners only hurts their
rep.
how the f*ck does 0.0001% of woman marrying out with an smaller even fraction of those women marrying for bull shit reasons such as wanting a cadaan guy represent us. all the garbage gosssip, lies and bullshit peddled by 'sheiks' and pathetic faraxs alike is the reason this is even a rumour. if any non-Somali believes the nonsense that we are easy or we would easily flock to them, then at 90% of the blame is on you guys.

we all know there is not even a substantial number of Somali women married to foreigners for it to ever be news to any sane people, but of course you fuckers can't resist the chance to slander us. even the fucking bastards who should be teaching the quran or something worthwhile would rather pull shit out of their asses and call it facts.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Is HY 1 million? :cosbyhmm: Please explain to me about HY population, i'll explain about SM.

SM population exploded especially in gabiley district, those damn Jabiril Abokor people breeding like rabbits. :susp:

By now it should've past 300 thousand. :damedamn:

Anyways, hargeisa is 1.3 million and obviously the majority is SM since they make up 40%.

SM also live in Hawd mainly Xarshin and kebribeyah which are exclusively SM districts and we also inhabbit teferi ber, but only southern teferi ber are mainly Jabaril abokor inhabbitants while nothern teferi ber are gadabursi.

SM also shares with jidwaaq in Jijjiga. Historically jijiga belong to SM during Habar Awal sultanate.

I don't know, but i'm positive enough SM also past 1 million.

The true sub sub clans of Isaaq with huge population are HY and SM, but MA, CM and Eidagalle have decent sizeable population too. :ehh:

Anyways i'm not here to argue, but explain to me some points how HY also reach a million. I wanna know! :kanyehmm:

@Rooble take a look at this breh:what:nigga needs to lay off the coke. There are HA in Jigjiga but they don't own the city and they never have. We'll happily share it with other Somalis, but none of that 'it belongs to us' talks:kodaksmiley:

Bohol

VIP
@Hawdian It is just a estimation. It was my of saying to DiricLover that we properly have too many varied gene-pool (from
mother sides) to be inbred community.

Bohol

VIP
how the f*ck does 0.0001% of woman marrying out with an smaller even fraction of those women marrying for bull shit reasons such as wanting a cadaan guy represent us. all the garbage gosssip, lies and bullshit peddled by 'sheiks' and pathetic faraxs alike is the reason this is even a rumour. if any non-Somali believes the nonsense that we are easy or we would easily flock to them, then at 90% of the blame is on you guys.

we all know there is not even a substantial number of Somali women married to foreigners for it to ever be news to any sane people, but of course you fuckers can't resist the chance to slander us. even the fucking bastards who should be teaching the quran or something worthwhile would rather pull shit out of their asses and call it facts.

I get your point but you guys should also do more to disprove that label rather than approving miscegenation . Halimos should
slam down the likes of Roger, Sam etc when they post things like "they are easy to attract" . Rather than saying "mashallah"
look she got married to a white guy in YouTube comments, that sets a bad example to younger halimos that miscegenation is
fine with you lot.

Hawdian

Hawdian
@Rooble take a look at this breh:what:nigga needs to lay off the coke. There are HA in Jigjiga but they don't own the city and they never have. We'll happily share it with other Somalis, but none of that 'it belongs to us' talks:kodaksmiley:

The previous mayor of Jijiga was SM and the eastern side of Jijiga is strictly SM, so yes it proves our share. :stevej:

Plus in the 1990's Isaaq was controlling the region and was called western Somalia until many Isaaq returned to Somaliland, the ogaden took advantage and gained the power and called it ogaden.

But many Isaaq have been going into western Somalia to increase farmland and bussines with Ethiopia. :rejoice:

Danod, Dagabur and maybe shekhos will be taken fully in future, but those districts are still inhabbited by Isaaq mainly danod owns the nothern part of it and dagabur is mainly inhabbited by Arap, but currently owned by faqash and nothern shekosh is inhabbited by Isaaq, but they are powerless.

In future, the region control will be returned to Isaaq and you faqash will be kicked out in our districts. :russsmug:

Hawdian

Hawdian
@RedStar kkkkkkkkkk bro that nigga a troll kkkkkkkkkkk

Are you gadabursi? I have no problem with you people wallahi and i respect how you take pride in SL.

But sxb only thing gadabursi and SM share is dila which is shared between JB and Gadabursi. I also despite how gadabursi claim the entire district of teferi ber when there are stronghold in southern teferi ber where JB inhabbites with many villages and has connection through wajaale.

I can post sources, villages and info sxb.

I ain't no troll, but i speak facts and plus i've been to Somali region of Ethiopia and Somaliland and the propaganda poured by Darood is so bullshit wallahi. :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

I've been to these area's sxb and i know what i'm talking about.

Peace. :salute:

I get your point but you guys should also do more to disprove that label rather than approving miscegenation . Halimos should
slam down the likes of Roger, Sam etc when they post things like "they are easy to attract" . Rather than saying "mashallah"
look she got married to a white guy in YouTube comments, that sets a bad example to younger halimos that miscegenation is
fine with you lot.
or we can ignore them and just like any fad, let it die out.
if it werent for that fake sheik rageh and his apple for mehr story, most of these bullsit claims would've died out. instead we have threds, articles, tweets and comments all over the internet by stupid farahs who would rather peddle this fake story everywhere to attack us and lable us cheap and easy, than to fact check fake sheiks or use common sense.
it isn't rocket science to know that few men/women marrying out doesn't meant shit in the grand scheme of things, but all these lies and slandering of our name will really destroy any respect we might have for you guys.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
The previous mayor of Jijiga was SM and the eastern side of Jijiga is strictly SM, so yes it proves our share. :stevej:

Plus in the 1990's Isaaq was controlling the region and was called western Somalia until many Isaaq returned to Somaliland, the ogaden took advantage and gained the power and called it ogaden.

But many Isaaq have been going into western Somalia to increase farmland and bussines with Ethiopia. :rejoice:

Danod, Dagabur and maybe shekhos will be taken fully in future, but those districts are still inhabbited by Isaaq mainly danod owns the nothern part of it and dagabur is mainly inhabbited by Arap, but currently owned by faqash and nothern shekosh is inhabbited by Isaaq, but they are powerless.

In future, the region control will be returned to Isaaq and you faqash will be kicked out in our districts. :russsmug:

Oh yeah... :mjlol: What is the eastern side called then and how many neighbourhoods are there in the eastern side? I mean since you've been there you should know :sass1:

Hawdian

Hawdian
Oh yeah... :mjlol: What is the eastern side called then and how many neighbourhoods are there in the eastern side? I mean since you've been there you should know :sass1:

Sxb there have been more SM mayors than Jidwaaq, they have been running that city until 1990 fall off and plus somewhere 2004 SM owned the city, just because the current mayor is darood doesn't mean you are majority.

It historically belong to SM and eastern side of Jigjiga further down east is strong SM pressence and if you go southern Jigjiga is also strong pressence of SM, basically Jigjiga is almost surrounded by SM and just because it's inhabbited by minority of Dir, Ogadeni and Hawiye with strong pressence of jidqaaq doesn't throw away the domination of eastern & southern Jigjiga mainly inhabbited by SM.

The city is shared between SM and JW whether you like it or not. :siilaanyosmile:

Plus aren't you forgetting the previous mayor of Jijiga was Saad Musse. :ayaanswag:

Even historically it was owned by Saad Musse sultans who reached near harrar.

Saad Musse is undisputely majority in Jigjiga region, aren't forgetting Xarshin, kebribeyah and southern tefferi ber and parts of jigjiga districts which are all inhabbited by SM.

SM literally inhabbits 4/5 of Jijiga districts. :chrisfreshhah:
Not to mention the city is shared too and the surroundings? :siilaanyolaugh:

So staty in your lane and don't make me pull out the population statistics. :ufdup:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Sam of Somalia and reer Roger seems to be a favourite thing to talk about here Why even care about them

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Sxb there have been more SM mayors than Jidwaaq, they have been running that city until 1990 fall off and plus somewhere 2004 SM owned the city, just because the current mayor is darood doesn't mean you are majority.

It historically belong to SM and eastern side of Jigjiga further down east is strong SM pressence and if you go southern Jigjiga is also strong pressence of SM, basically Jigjiga is almost surrounded by SM and just because it's inhabbited by minority of Dir, Ogadeni and Hawiye with strong pressence of jidqaaq doesn't throw away the domination of eastern & southern Jigjiga mainly inhabbited by SM.

The city is shared between SM and JW whether you like it or not. :siilaanyosmile:

Plus aren't you forgetting the previous mayor of Jijiga was Saad Musse. :ayaanswag:

Even historically it was owned by Saad Musse sultans who reached near harrar.
Saad Musse is undisputely majority in Jigjiga region, aren't forgetting Xarshin, kebribeyah and southern tefferi ber which are all inhabbited by SM. :yacadiim:

Not to mention the city is shared too and the surroundings? :siilaanyolaugh:

So staty in your lane and don't make me pull out the population statistics. :ufdup:

Stop avoiding the question. I want the names of the eastern neighborhoods and how many areas there are in total...

There are more Jarso in Jigjiga than HA :mjlol:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Sam of Somalia and reer Roger seems to be a favourite thing to talk about here Why even care about them

Roger is just funny

Sam is wareer incarnate

But we all know dabz and mjcryer is where the meme gold is at

Y'all stop trying to impede on our fun :birdman:

We only ever made two gifs on Roger and refrained from harassing him further than words. He's not weak I'm sure he can take it. I can tell his fighting spirit :dabcasar:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Roger is just funny

Sam is wareer incarnate

But we all know dabz and mjcryer is where the meme gold is at

Y'all stop trying to impede on our fun :birdman:

We only ever made two gifs on Roger and refrained from harassing him further than words. He's not weak I'm sure he can take it. I can tell his fighting spirit :dabcasar:

One thing i do admit that Sam of Somalia got a very very weird obssession about somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.