Salafists in Burco ban music at weddings

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
My god. Influence of those radicals is increasing. :faysalwtf:

my city :qri8gs7:music is haraam! burco should adopt sharia.
burco must be freed from these terrorists, once imam biixi takes the helm he shall deal with them accordingly. I will tell adeero biixi to send in the RRU inshallah :westbrookswag:
music is haraam cuz.
Aren’t reer Burco conservative anyway?
yes the habar jeclo follow the way of the salaf.
Ask a Wadaad to read a financial statement.

He’ll tell you debt is Haram.

Intelligence of Muslims died 600 years ago and may never return as it was during the cultural rich Islamic Golden age that ensured Wadaads and clerks had to be versed not only in Deen but also a field in science.

In Somalia it has become haram to think critically and use the brain god have you.
typical majeerteen.
This is great news, that brain poison should be banned along with Khaat, I don't know why they chose to remain silent on khaat which is far more destructive to the society as a whole.
khat mafia would assassinate them.
Give an inch and they'll take a mile. They should be given no ground on how people conduct their private affairs. They must be resisted even in the smallest of things. They are a poison for which violence is the only antidote.
music is haram.
Burcostan. Why is it so religiously conservative compared to the rest of SL?
theres only glory with Allah. we'll be victorious inshallah.
Uffff. This better not spread to Hargeysa or I for sure won't be stepping foot in that city again. It's already shit as it is lol.
somaliland is a muslim country. if you dont like that dont come back.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Saudi/UAE intel knew Somalis lacked Islamic knowledge so during the civil war they sent their Khawarij missionaries and charities right away and today we have 400 dead in one explosion :kendrickcry:

it started during barre days when he was accepting money in exchange for saudi importing wahhabism. the population was radical but feared the somali army much like the egyptian situation today

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Man I wonder how Somalis would behave if they adopted Christianity or held on to their Cushitic religion.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
To be fair you secularists are the same, you would probably force a practising couple to play music at their wedding or arrest them for being al shabaab sympathisers.

WTF? No I would not force anyone to do something that is clearly haram. I am simply in favor of the freedom of expression.

Anyone should be able to do anything as long as it causes no physical/mental harm to anyone else. That should be the position of every government.

It's either a wedding in a library or softcore desi ography on the dancefloor, Somalis can never take a middle path:lawd:
loooool so true. We are extremists. Seen something crazy? a somali will most definitely have done something crazier. :icon lol:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
my city :qri8gs7:music is haraam! burco should adopt sharia.

music is haraam cuz.

yes the habar jeclo follow the way of the salaf.

typical majeerteen.

khat mafia would assassinate them.

music is haram.

theres only glory with Allah. we'll be victorious inshallah.

somaliland is a muslim country. if you dont like that dont come back.
Brain dead morons like you is why our country is in the shitter today your kind only understand violence because you are void of the ability to reason solve problems or compromise:ivers:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Do these Saudi funded preachers have control of the law, police and government to be enforcing this?
That's what I was thinking. I think these wadaad have control of the law in every Somali region. In Djibouti, wadaads have no control of the law and will be arrested if they decide to impose any rules.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Well done to Burco. Now to ban khat, then free yourselves of the shackles of "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome and declare your unity to Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending