Salafists in Burco ban music at weddings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
They've banned cultural dances, music shows and now music at weddings. This will be an Alshabaab stronghold, Reer hargeisa build wall asap

waraabe

Your superior
burco must be freed from these terrorists, once imam biixi takes the helm he shall deal with them accordingly. I will tell adeero biixi to send in the RRU inshallah :westbrookswag:

Bohol

VIP
Which Burco was the music banned? west or east Burco?

West_Burco_and_east_Burco_border.gif

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Aren’t reer Burco conservative anyway?

They've little understanding in Islam hence why Salafists have a tight grip on the city, did you see the video in which Coldoon asked what was Prophet Adam first word and the guy goes Aabbow :russ:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Saudi/UAE intel knew Somalis lacked Islamic knowledge so during the civil war they sent their Khawarij missionaries and charities right away and today we have 400 dead in one explosion :kendrickcry:

Ask a Wadaad to read a financial statement.

He’ll tell you debt is Haram.

Intelligence of Muslims died 600 years ago and may never return as it was during the cultural rich Islamic Golden age that ensured Wadaads and clerks had to be versed not only in Deen but also a field in science.

In Somalia it has become haram to think critically and use the brain god have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending