Salafists in Burco ban music at weddings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
soon they will investigate the bras :ahh: wished i could help them with the blessed investigation.:banderas:surely it must be haram to wear bras.

You are southerner sxb you won't be allowed to partake in the investigation. However since I am a Burcawi born I will be allowed to do the bra investigation in east Burco kkk.

Bohol

VIP

I am ready.

young-medic-pulling-on-medical-gloves-getting-ready-for-operation-j7gn2h.jpg

They've little understanding in Islam hence why Salafists have a tight grip on the city, did you see the video in which Coldoon asked what was Prophet Adam first word and the guy goes Aabbow :russ:

And that's why I never claim Burco. :snoop:

Whenever people ask what my hometown is I always reply with some random dusty tuulos in Hawd.

Them: "Waar ninyow reerkiinu xaggey dagaan?"

Me: "...erm...ee... Gaashamo-holin-Balli-Ceel...:browtf:"

Them: "...:umwhat:"

Me: "Adeer iska daa ma garaneysid eh. Waa tuulo yar oo ku taalo Hawdka...:wowsweat:"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ibn Layun at-Tujibi said, “As for dancing in the mosque, it is in the Sahih Muslim collection from A`isha (r) who said,

An army came from Ethiopia beating drums on the day of the feast in the mosque. The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) invited me and I put my palms on his shoulders and watched them play.’”

Ibn ‘Aynia said that ‘zafaf’ was to dance. If it was forbidden in its essence, it would not have been done in the presence of the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم).

Ethiopians danced on Eid day INSIDE majid al-nabawi, what do you think would happen if I went to Madinah and tried that next eid? Those salaafi bastareen along with secularists have ruined our Deen, they are Saudi taghut worshippers who focus on everything but the fundamentals of our religion: Tawheed

Last edited:
This is great news, that brain poison should be banned along with Khaat, I don't know why they chose to remain silent on khaat which is far more destructive to the society as a whole.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Give an inch and they'll take a mile. They should be given no ground on how people conduct their private affairs. They must be resisted even in the smallest of things. They are a poison for which violence is the only antidote.

Give an inch and they'll take a mile. They should be given no ground on how people conduct their private affairs. They must be resisted even in the smallest of things. They are a poison for which violence is the only antidote.

To be fair you secularists are the same, you would probably force a practising couple to play music at their wedding or arrest them for being al shabaab sympathisers.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
To be fair you secularists are the same, you would probably force a practising couple to play music at their wedding or arrest them for being al shabaab sympathisers.
I would rather choose secularism over a distorted and perveted version of Islam when Somalis are re-educated in true Islam we can talk about bringing back religion in other affairs

Bohol

VIP
Uffff. This better not spread to Hargeysa or I for sure won't be stepping foot in that city again. It's already shit as it is lol.

It has always been like that. Hargeisa for liberals and Burco for conservatives. Ceerigaabo
is also semi conservative.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We need to respect each other choices, those who want to listen to music should absolutely do so in the privacy of their homes or function. Also those who chose to abstain from music wishes should be respected. We gotta meet somewhere in the middle to compromise. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending