Salafi Community Continues To Grow In The UK

Bruh are u serious, london and buirmingham are multiecultural everyone marries out.
Not in the way Salafi’s do. I went to many Somali weddings in the UK and they were all Somalis marrying other Somalis. But every time a Somali Salafi was getting married, their partner was not Somali. I’m not exaggerating when I say every single Salafi that I met during my time in the UK was married to an ajanabi or had previously been married to one.

Not in the way Salafi’s do. I went to many Somali weddings in the UK and they were all Somalis marrying other Somalis. But every time a Somali Salafi was getting married, their partner was not Somali. I’m not exaggerating when I say every single Salafi that I met during my time in the UK was married to an ajanabi or had previously been married to one.
I have alot of somali salafi friends and alot married somalis
also even if they dont marry somali I dont see ur problem, marrying for religiousity is good

Sol

?
Every time I see a salafi video on youtube or discussion it's always filled with such aggressive tones and in almost all cases it's about other muslims that aren't salafi just an observation

These idiots are breeding extremists. I feel sick whenever I walk past a mentally focked Somali young man wearing Arab attite saying ‘ahki’ three times every sentence handing out leaflets. Won’t be surprised if most of these guys end up in Syria
They hate the society in which they live, I feel very sad for them

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
It's another "salafism is bad because I hate Arabs" thread
EItn2cPUcAAEXgk.jpg

Why is it that every time I meet a Somali Salafi they are always in an interracial marriage? I have never met one who was married to another Somali. It’s strange seeing Somali guys who are against Somali women marrying ajanabis becoming Salafis as every Somali Salafi woman I’ve met is married to an ajanabi.

Salafi mosques like to set up naive Somali girls with Madow jailbirds and the Somali members of that group, have no gatekeeping skills. They are also not questioning why Arab and Asian Salafis are not setting up their girls with Madow and Mixed jailbirds. I am not a fan of these people, they seem aggressive and act like a cult. Somali parents need to watch who their children hang around with, because these people don't seem stable.

These idiots are breeding extremists. I feel sick whenever I walk past a mentally focked Somali young man wearing Arab attite saying ‘ahki’ three times every sentence handing out leaflets. Won’t be surprised if most of these guys end up in Syria
They tend to overestimate their own importance but they aren't as bad as you claim. Or are the UK ones a different breed of chaotic? I know UK salafis are a loud group and are always arguing

They tend to overestimate their own importance but they aren't as bad as you claim. Or are the UK ones a different breed of chaotic? I know UK salafis are a loud group and are always arguing
The UK ones are the worst. I’m not aware of the other ones in other countries

Sunni Muslims need to avoid breaking themselves into smaller and smaller sects- it will cause fights where its not needed. Nothing good comes from increased division. You can use salafi , mainstream sunni or sufi practice in your practice of Islam, don't fall into your own echo-chamber.

The UK ones are the worst. I’m not aware of the other ones in other countries
Everytime I see a shouting Muslim guy with a scuffed up beard and interesting outfit choice, its them sadly. They also tend to be younger. I would say they are the Muslim equivalent of evangelical christians

The Somali salafis in the U.K. are often extreme..a lot of them went to Syria and honestly they hate being Somali! Also many are unemployed and worship Arabs who hate them.