Salafi Community Continues To Grow In The UK

Garaad diinle

 
I wouldn't say Sufi is a 'sect' per say, from WIKI:

'is a form of Islamic mysticism that emphasizes introspection and spiritual closeness with God. While it is sometimes misunderstood as a sect of Islam, it is actually a broader style of worship that transcends sects, directing followers' attention inward.'

A sect is more like the Shia, yet Salafis have no problem allying with the so called "kuffar" against them, a Shia and a Kuffar, who should I be more likely to share a bond/relationship with? You tell me.
No walaal i'm not attacking you or defending salafis here. All i'm doing is trying to understand your position or your opposition in this case. When i say sect i mean madhab for example barelvi deobandi qadiriyah etc.

Sufi? What sect of sufi do you subscribe too? Do you acknowledge that many sufis are engaged in bid'a?
Apparently Sheikh Abdulqadir Jeylani has passed all the Prophets because of his Ibadah lol, obviously not all Sufis are the same but still, most Somali don't speak Arabic so they don't know waxay ku digrinayaan.

Of course Sheikh Abdulqadir is free from what they attribute to him, May Allah grant him the highest Jannah.

Why is it that every time I meet a Somali Salafi they are always in an interracial marriage? I have never met one who was married to another Somali. It’s strange seeing Somali guys who are against Somali women marrying ajanabis becoming Salafis as every Somali Salafi woman I’ve met is married to an ajanabi.

Last edited:

CalmOne20####

Somaliland + Ogaden Heritage
Why is it that every time I meet a Somali Salafi they are always in an interracial marriage? I have never met one who was married to another Somali. It’s strange seeing Somali guys who are against Somali women marrying ajanabis becoming Salafis as every Somali Salafi women I’ve met is married to an ajanabi.
Salafis whether male or female are annoying people.

No walaal i'm not attacking you or defending salafis here. All i'm doing is trying to understand your position or your opposition in this case. When i say sect i mean madhab for example barelvi deobandi qadiriyah etc.

Bro, my position is this, the only Muslim sect I have come across to openly declare other Muslims as Jaahil or apostates, are the Salafi. I have never come across another sect like this, no matter how much I disagreed with them.

A Salafis number one goal is to undermine/discredit other Muslims, a European on the other hand, whether Christian Anglican or Protestant, would never ally with a Muslim against his Christian opponent, that's the main crux of my issue, Salafis live and breath to undermine other Muslims, and will ally with Kuffars to achieve their agenda.

Why is it that every time I meet a Somali Salafi they are always in an interracial marriage? I have never met one who was married to another Somali. It’s strange seeing Somali guys who are against Somali women marrying ajanabis becoming Salafis as every Somali Salafi women I’ve met is married to an ajanabi.
Where are these Salafis that are marrying ajanabis from?

And you better not lie about the city cuz I got connections.

Hamzza

VIP
I am a muslim a normal one i don't divide myself into sects

Xoog means strength

You were in another threading agreeing with @AMusse about protecting teen marriage in the bill that got introduced in somalia which had a wanted shiekh known for rape against the bill.

They can go to a mosque and learn normal islam not extremism, from your past posts you love arabs and want to endorse arabization you are exactly what i want somali boys not to become, a cuck.
I doubt you are a Muslim.

Xoog also means rape.

Teen marriage is completely legal in Islamic law and I agree with brother @AMusee, such anti-Islamic laws should not be brought to a Muslim country like Somalia. This is the thread, sheikh Abdihersy is one of many people who spoke against the anti-Islamic bill, I don't why you are concentrating on him like he is the only person who spoke against that bill.

If you are really a Muslim you should learn the Deen to differentiate what is extreme and what is fine in Islamic law. Right now you are unknowingly committing blunders which could take you out of the fold of Islam.

Garaad diinle

 
Bro, my position is this, the only Muslim sect I have come across to openly declare other Muslims as Jaahil or apostates, are the Salafi. I have never come across another sect like this, no matter how much I disagreed with them.

A Salafis number one goal is to undermine/discredit other Muslims, a European on the other hand, whether Christian Anglican or Protestant, would never ally with a Muslim against his Christian opponent, that's the main crux of my issue, Salafis live and breath to undermine other Muslims, and will ally with Kuffars to achieve their agenda.
This is clearly not an answer for my question. I see you're not very keen on disclosing your tariqa so i guess there is nothing more to discuss here.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

Like @Hamzza, once they tap into Salafism they become arab dogs, marrying an arab/non black wife is like hoor al ayn to these niggas

This is clearly not an answer for my question. I see you're not very keen on disclosing your tariqa so i guess there is nothing more to discuss here.
"All i'm doing is trying to understand your position or your opposition in this case."

I'm literally telling you why I oppose Salafis, their abhorrent tenacity in declaring other Muslims as Jaahil/disbelievers whilst having no problem with allying with Kuffar to achieve their ambitions, that's my issue.

Anyway, I've had this discussion a hundred times before, this link is for those trying to find out the truth of the Salafi movement (the modern one, not the classical one that got compromised by outside entities).

Why is it that every time I meet a Somali Salafi they are always in an interracial marriage? I have never met one who was married to another Somali. It’s strange seeing Somali guys who are against Somali women marrying ajanabis becoming Salafis as every Somali Salafi woman I’ve met is married to an ajanabi.
I know this one girl who identified ss a salafiya and rejected religious somali men for an abusive arab.

Trending