Safia Aideed declares Ahmed Hussein the winner and then says "I dislike him " lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
image.jpg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
She doesn't like Ahmed Hussen because he's Majerteen. I mean, look at the way she made sure to inject Ayaan Hirsi's name unnecessarily. Who is she trying to fool? If one of the two Somalis running for State Rep in MN win, she will dislike them too because they're Majerteen. :chrisfreshhah:

:browtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The mere fact that he's Somali is more than enough to congratulate. She's merely looking for attention, I doubt this has anything to do with tribe. I've seen many Somalis do this before, and they belong to the same tribe as the individual they were in disagreement with or disapprove of. Instead of taking one achievement at a time she's calling out North American Somalis to "catch up". Many of them didn't lead a privileged life like her, but still managed to match her accomplishments or even surpass them. The thing I admire about Ahmed Hussen is he made it, irrespective of his circumstances and managed to do very well for himself. She should just take this with stride and grace instead of being a crab. It's one thing to dislike someone's platform, it's another thing to dislike them as a person. You should know someone enough before you dislike them or write them off. I sense that she's an emotional voter and she's looking for validation.

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
She doesn't like Ahmed Hussen because he's Majerteen. I mean, look at the way she made sure to inject Ayaan Hirsi's name unnecessarily. Who is she trying to fool? If one of the two Somalis running for State Rep in MN win, she will dislike them too because they're Majerteen. :chrisfreshhah:

:browtf:

She was also pretty pissed off about that Markus guy calling himself dhulbante, that and she had a go at hodan nalaye. Do you really think she's qabilist? I'm starting to think she is.

Duchess

VIP
She was also pretty pissed off about that Markus guy calling himself dhulbante, that and she had a go at hodan nalaye. Do you really think she's qabilist? I'm starting to think she is.

She would have been upset at Markus for claiming any clan because she doesn't want him claiming 'Somaliness' and if she had any problems with Hodan it's because Hodan is anti-SL (Safia is a huge SL supporter).

Every Somali is qabilist walaal. Some of us are open about it, some mask it better than others and then we have the likes of Safia Aideed. I'm sure she has a problem with several clans, but she has been targeting Majerteens for a while now. She was dragged on twitter when she tried to rewrite history and downplay the Kacan regimes massacre of Mjs in Mudug. She's been getting progressively worse since then.

menace

VIP
The mere fact that he's Somali is more than enough to congratulate. She's merely looking for attention, I doubt this has anything to do with tribe. I've seen many Somalis do this before, and they belong to the same tribe as the individual they were in disagreement with. Instead of taking one achievement at a time she's calling out North American Somalis to "catch up". Many of them didn't lead a privileged life her, but still managed to match her accomplishments or even surpass them. The thing I admire about Ahmed Hussen is he made it, irrespective of his circumstances and managed to do very well for himself. She should just take this with stride and grace instead of being a crab. It's one thing to dislike someone's platform, it's another thing to dislike them as a person. You kind of have to know someone enough to dislike them. I sense that she is the emotional type of voter and she's looking for validation.

I've been watching her fb postings and I must honestly say, walahi without any malice towards her, that this Harvard thing has got into her bloodstream. She literally believes that she is a god send upon the primitive Somalis.

On top of that she is besieged by this estrogen driven emotions where she does things in an impulse. She called into bbc Newsday like a headless chicken demanding that the media must always talk positive about Somalia. The black brother host of the show put her down like you put down a dog

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02w637z

And now I can see that she doesn't not want success for other somali

That been said I don't agree with @Duchess tgat Safia is qabiilist. This chick has no idea what she is. Besides, she's not Issaq. She's daarood

Duchess

VIP
The mere fact that he's Somali is more than enough to congratulate. She's merely looking for attention, I doubt this has anything to do with tribe. I've seen many Somalis do this before, and they belong to the same tribe as the individual they were in disagreement with. Instead of taking one achievement at a time she's calling out North American Somalis to "catch up". Many of them didn't lead a privileged life her, but still managed to match her accomplishments or even surpass them. The thing I admire about Ahmed Hussen is he made it, irrespective of his circumstances and managed to do very well for himself. She should just take this with stride and grace instead of being a crab. It's one thing to dislike someone's platform, it's another thing to dislike them as a person. You should know someone enough before you dislike them. I sense that she's an emotional voter and she's looking for validation.

I'm sure she votes Liberal so she can't claim to dislike him based on politics. It's personal. Ahmed Hussen is very well liked and well respected within the community. What, if any problem, could she have with him? It's qabil related.

I've been watching her fb postings and I must honestly say, walahi without any malice towards her, that this Harvard thing has got into her bloodstream. She literally believes that she is a god send upon the primitive Somalis.

On top of that she is besieged by this estrogen driven emotions where she does things in an impulse. She called into bbc Newsday like a headless chicken demanding that the media must always talk positive about Somalia. The black brother host of the show put her down like you put down a dog

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02w637z

And now I can see that she doesn't not want success for other somali

That been said I don't agree with @Duchess tgat Safia is qabiilist. This chick has no idea what she is. Besides, she's not Issaq. She's daarood

Her mother is Isaaq and she considers herself to be a Somalilander. She has said it time and again. Even so, I'm not saying she's Isaaq so she hates Darood. I said she hates MJ and hates Ahmed Hussen because he's MJ. How does her being Ogaden change any of that?

Duchess

VIP
Waryaa menace ka xishoow gabadha apparently abti ba uu tahay...

I totally forgot that her mother is Cidagaale and Menace is too. lol Menace, I'm not attacking your niece. She's a qabilist and I should know this because so am I.

menace

VIP
I totally forgot that her mother is Cidagaale and Menace is too. lol Menace, I'm not attacking your niece. She's a qabilist and I should know this because so am I.

You must always remember that I am above qabiil matters. If what you saying is true then why have I posted her

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm sure she votes Liberal so she can't claim to dislike him based on politics. It's personal. Ahmed Hussen is very well liked and well respected within the community. What, if any problem, could she have with him? It's qabil related.

Her mother is Isaaq and she considers herself to be a Somalilander. She has said it time and again. Even so, I'm not saying she's Isaaq so she hates Darood. I said she hates MJ and hates Ahmed Hussen because he's MJ. How does her being Ogaden change any of that?

I could have sworn she was one of those on the NDP paddy wagon. She strikes me as a bitter betty that wishes to subvert the achievements of others while highlighting her own. This is a horrible sickness that afflicts some Somalis that acquire advanced degrees like @menace said. I have even met people of my tribe bitten by this bug. That's one thing I can't stand - crab mentality/tokenism. That's why I was under the impression that this was more pernicious and deeper than her pro-Sland politics.

Last edited:

Duchess

VIP
You must always remember that I am above qabiil matters. If what you saying is true then why have I posted her

Deep down, she's your niece and you like to inform us of what she's up to. Waa caadi. Enjoy your last few hours of being a free-thinking man.:lolbron:

menace

VIP
Deep down, she's your niece and you like to inform us of what she's up to. Waa caadi. Enjoy your last few hours of being a free-thinking man.:lolbron:

In the token earlier I poked fun of siilaanyo but then again I must updating on his activities lol

Duchess

VIP
I could have sworn she was one of those on the NDP paddy wagon. She strikes me as a bitter betty that wishes to subvert the achievements of others while highlighting her own. This is a horrible sickness that afflicts some Somalis that acquire advanced degrees like @menace said. I have even met people of my tribe bitten by this bug. That's one thing I can't stand - crab mentality. That's why I was under the impression that this was deeper than her pro-Sland politics.

The only reason we even know of her existence is because she was pushing for Somalis to be represented/have their voices heard and now she dislikes a man who has the best chance of becoming the first Somali MP in Canadian history? He is not any old Abdi, but a lawyer and community activist who is always championing Somali causes. He has devoted his whole life to serving the community. I would love to hear her silly excuse for why she dislikes him.

Duchess

VIP
In the token earlier I poked fun of siilaanyo but then again I must updating on his activities lol

I know why you dislike Siilaanyo. You're not HJ and you're wondering when your subclan will get their chance. Well, I'm sorry to break it to you, but a woman will lead Puntland before your people ever taste power. :lolbron:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The only reason we even know of her existence is because she was pushing for Somalis to be represented/have their voices heard and now she dislikes a man who has the best chance of becoming the first Somali MP in Canadian history? He is not any old Abdi, but a lawyer and community activist who is always championing Somali causes. He has devoted his whole life to serving the community. I would love to hear her silly excuse for why she dislikes him.

Yeah; that's really weird. I'd love to hear about it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending