Safia Aideed declares Ahmed Hussein the winner and then says "I dislike him " lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I know why you dislike Siilaanyo. You're not HJ and you're wondering when your subclan will get their chance. Well, I'm sorry to break it to you, but a woman will lead Puntland before your people ever taste power. :lolbron:
Got damn :damn::damn:Log off menace. :damn:

I could have sworn she was one of those on the NDP paddy wagon. She strikes me as a bitter betty that wishes to subvert the achievements of others while highlighting her own. This is a horrible sickness that afflicts some Somalis that acquire advanced degrees like @menace said. I have even met people of my tribe bitten by this bug. That's one thing I can't stand - crab mentality/tokenism. That's why I was under the impression that this was more pernicious and deeper than her pro-Sland politics.

its more common than i imagined it to be. i undervalued it. its disgusting when ppl with degrees subvert others with degrees but downplay them cuz they arent on the same page with politics

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Duchess His people had chance but Faisal Waraabe squandered it twice. :francis:

That's my point. Their best chance was with a certified lunatic and their online representative makes Waraabe look sane. I'll make dua for the sand dwellers. :hemad:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
It's ok menace I come from ain't shit clan as well. Don't let them get you down!

You is kind, you is special, you is important.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
It's ok menace I come from ain't shit clan as well. Don't let them get you down!

You is kind, you is special, you is important.
:friendhug::friendhug: What has changed you ? I mean earlier you disliked me passionately that you would dedicate topics on me

Thanks Sharmaake. Safferz is very smart women.

She went to Harvard and has traveled alot.

And if the Somali guy wins, congratulations to him.

She is a political pundit.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The hypocrisy is unbelievable. The only reason she is not happy that he won i his clan. How hateful can she be and still keep a straight face while talking about advancing Somalis politically. Some people just cannot keep it in, eventually they slip.

I've met Abdi numerous times. He's an upstanding MJ man that stands for MJ and Darod interests. Like a true Darodist, he hates all the hutu savages and the iidor pussies. If elected, he will definitely work to subvert the government in Ugandishu and try to redirect more funds meant for hutus and iidors to Puntland and eventually Jubbaland. A true Darod patriot. I would love to vote for him if only I lived in his riding.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The hypocrisy is unbelievable. The only reason she is not happy that he won i his clan. How hateful can she be and still keep a straight face while talking about advancing Somalis politically. Some people just cannot keep it in, eventually they slip.

Here she is accusing people of trying to erase what happened in Hargeisa/the north when they speak about the massacre inflicted on the other clans by Siad Barre's regime.

Click on the tweet to see the discussion.

To her, some Somali lives are more valuable than others. #alllivesmatter

Status
Not open for further replies.