Safia Aideed declares Ahmed Hussein the winner and then says "I dislike him " lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Click on the tweet to see the discussion.

To her, some Somali lives are more valuable than others. #alllivesmatter

She claims to know Somali history, but does not know what happened in 1979 in Mudug??
In two weeks 3000 people from one subclan were killed, had all their wells poisoned and their women raped. Hundreds of people died in the streets of Galkacyo just of thirst. Water trucks were not allowed. This a full decade before what happened in Woqoyie Galbeed.

The reason she is trying to discount this fact is because she wants what took place in Woqoyie Galbeed to be an exception. The only reason why MSB basically leveled Woqoyie Galbeed was because they refused to negotiate. MJ rebels (SSDF) negotiated and got the Garowe-Bosaso road and the new port. MSB told to SNM that he was open to negotiating, but they said he had to step down first. This was when they were in Ethiopia lol They brought pain and suffering to their people fully knowing what MSB would do if they crossed the border.
Anyone who knows somali history knows SNM is responsible for what happened.

B

bilan M

Can s
I totally forgot that her mother is Cidagaale and Menace is too. lol Menace, I'm not attacking your niece. She's a qabilist and I should know this because so am I.
how can some1 growup in the west and still b a qabilist? It so illogical.

Here she is accusing people of trying to erase what happened in Hargeisa/the north when they speak about the massacre inflicted on the other clans by Siad Barre's regime.

Click on the tweet to see the discussion.

To her, some Somali lives are more valuable than others. #alllivesmatter

But wait! I don't even know this woman and never heard of her before this thread but in that tweet, I thought she was saying that people killed by the old regime are the same, regardless of whether they were killed in Hargeisa or in the South, no? Ama anigaa si qaldan u fahmay?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
But wait! I don't even know this woman and never heard of her before this thread but in that tweet, I thought she was saying that people killed by the old regime are the same, regardless of whether they were killed in Hargeisa or in the South, no? Ama anigaa si qaldan u fahmay?

The person I quoted said that, but @SafiaA was saying the opposite.

She would have been upset at Markus for claiming any clan because she doesn't want him claiming 'Somaliness' and if she had any problems with Hodan it's because Hodan is anti-SL (Safia is a huge SL supporter).

Every Somali is qabilist walaal. Some of us are open about it, some mask it better than others and then we have the likes of Safia Aideed. I'm sure she has a problem with several clans, but she has been targeting Majerteens for a while now. She was dragged on twitter when she tried to rewrite history and downplay the Kacan regimes massacre of Mjs in Mudug. She's been getting progressively worse since then.

The only thing I remember is her correcting MJs in equating it to the massacre of Isaaqs and certain MJs using that false equivalency to take jabs at SLand (telling Isaaqs to get over it more or less)

In case I missed it, I'd love to see what you're referring to

Ah I saw it, exactly the tweet I was referring to

Queen o whatever is big on Somali twitter and she is so anti-SLand it's laughable. I can see why @Duchess failed to explain the context of this tweet. It was a subtweet, she was dissing the "Samosa State" and its supporters

:jgjrrmx:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
image.jpg

image.jpg

menace

VIP
:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::mjpls:

Why do I suspect her to be @Duchess

I don't even know why I'm inviting her when she's definitely here

image.jpg

menace

VIP
:ohhh:Ayan aka Duchess damn menace being doing overtime:lolbron:@Duchess soo gal baayo.:dj:

Bro I had an image of Duchess in my head and when I saw her reply to Safia I immediately knew it was our girl. Our queen and our qalanjo Duchess. :dance::dance:

menace

VIP
Manne! I didn't want this to happen..just cause I exposed her why does she have to flee? It's ok walaal you are alright. At least we can see that you got a Masters degree, I knew you were loaded with cash cause what Somali has traveled to all of the West Indies.

I think we will not hear from her again :browtf:

Duchess

VIP

Her excuses are such bullshit. The TDSB taskforce deeply divided the Somali community. Does Safia dislike the hundreds of parents who opposed the task force too? Or just Ahmed Hussen?:childplease:

Stop implementing the 'Task Force for Students of Somali Descent'

We are parents of Canadian children of Somali descent who find the idea of the proposed TDSB-funded 'Somali Task Force' extremely offensive and racist. We believe if such a program is implemented, an entire community that is already part of a marginalized group, will further be stigmatized and segregated from the mainstream Canadian community.

We believe our children are being used as guinea pigs in a social engineering experiment that will only benefit the men and women who form this so-called Task Force, and who will be funded to carry out this exercise at the expense of our children.

Many TDSB school trustees are backing this idea solely for their political and electoral ambitions, not our children's education. Somali Canadians want to integrate into Canada’s mainstream, not to segregate their children into ghettoized institutions where they are made to feel inferior and as victims of society.

The Task Force and its backers want to brand all children of Somali descent as collectively incapable of accomplishing what children from other communities aspire to reach their dreams. Members of the Task Force seem to believe that we the parents of children of Somali heritage are incapable of educating our children. We find this suggestion offensive and reflects the racism of lowered expectations that is flourishing in a climate of political correctness.

The vast majority of the targeted children of Somali ancestry were born and raised in Canada and should be treated as any other children born in Toronto.

As a result, TDSB should not be supporting an idea that would further brand a Canadian born child by their race, colour of their skin or the birthplace of their parents.

TDSB Superintendent Jim Spyropoulos has clearly admitted that the ‘special support’ he is advocating for will lead to ‘labelling’ of the children, yet he is a fervent advocate of setting up such a Task Force. Spyropoulos told the Toronto Star:
s there the potential that this (special support) can lead to labelling and affect students who are already marginalized? Yes — but we hope this plan is action-oriented enough to address that issue.”

https://www.change.org/p/kathleen-wynne-stop-ghettoizing-canadian-children-of-somali-descent

“It’s segregation for our community and we will never accept it,” he said. “Our children will not participate in this. Why don’t they help all students equally?”

Mohamud added they weren’t consulted in the process and called the task force “a special interest group.”

http://m.insidetoronto.com/news-sto...-force-plan-for-improving-educational-success

Also see:

http://m.thestar.com/#/article/news...ty_split_over_task_force_recommendations.html

https://nowtoronto.com/news/crossing-race-lines-community-vs-tdsb/

Now the task force wants to claim responsibility for increased grad rates when they've done shit all. :umwhat:

Ahmed Hussen is an advocate and has been advocating for the Somali community well before her and her SJW friends discovered hash tags. She can't mask her qabil hatred with these silly little excuses.

Duchess

VIP

Sounds a lot like:

img_20151020_152810-jpg.170

I have spoken to people who live in the riding and they have confirmed that Somalis were behind the flyers. In fact, certain Somalis have been going door to door for the last week, harassing every Somali in sight. The strategy was 'anything but Ahmed Hussen' and they instructed Somalis to vote for NDP in York South Weston and for the Somali candidate in Etobicoke North. They were the same people who were giving out the flyers, but the NDP party had no knowledge of what they were doing. Their motivation was qabil and the fear mongering of a Puntlander becoming an MP. :uCkf6mf:

Duchess

VIP
Safia Aidid is an idiot for supporting the task force. You know, when my younger sister was in grade 12, the TDSB actually brought researchers in from Western University to try to conduct psychological tests on Somali students at her school who were getting a B average or higher to see why they did better in school than their peers (they actually gave out permission forms to conduct their research, but all the students threw it out). Like, are Somalis not normal human beings? Am I missing something?

Anyone who supported the Somali Task Force is a sellout, point, blank, and period.

:camby:

That's why I said her excuse was a cop out. The task force divided the community and many parents ( almost all of the ones I've spoken to) opposed it. Now the task force is trying to take critic for increased grad rates when they had absolutely nothing to do with it, but Ahmed Hussen is the problem for voicing the concerns of many in Somali community?:what1:

Sultana

On Hiatus

Sounds a lot like:

img_20151020_152810-jpg.170

I have spoken to people who live in the riding and they have confirmed that Somalis were behind the flyers. In fact, certain Somalis have been going door to door for the last week, harassing other Somalis. They told them to vote for NDP in York South Weston and for the Somali candidate in Etobicoke North. They were the same people who were giving out the flyers, but the NDP party had no knowledge of what they were doing. :uCkf6mf:

Tbf, I've heard Somalis say to vote Liberal in Etobicoke North because Faisal Hassan apparently hates MJs. And apparently Ahmed Hussen also told people to vote Liberal in Etobicoke North (I assume bc that's his party, not to do w/ the MJ stuff). It's not like either of them were running for CPC so idk why a Somali wouldn't vote for the Somali candidate in their riding.

U

uncleruckus

I'm not sure but I'm I right that he testified so that they can put a stop to, extremist elements from travelling to Somalia and Syria to fight if so what is this female blabering about ? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts