Safia Aideed declares Ahmed Hussein the winner and then says "I dislike him " lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Tbf, I've heard Somalis say to vote Liberal in Etobicoke North because Faisal Hassan apparently hates MJs. And apparently Ahmed Hussen also told people to vote Liberal in Etobicoke North (I assume bc that's his party, not to do w/ the MJ stuff). It's not like either of them were running for CPC so idk why a Somali wouldn't vote for the Somali candidate in their riding.

It was actually Faisal Hassan's people who were being the campaign to sabotage Ahmed Hussen and it was qabil motivated. If Faisal Hassan was a Liberal candidate in Etobicoke North, he would have won effortlessly, but he was running as NDP against a well liked Liberal candidate. Furthermore, Hassan did not do his job of mobilizing voters. Most Somalis in the area didn't even bother to vote ( about 40k people voted in the riding), but they came out in droves for Ahmed Hussen. Faisal has no one to blame for his failure but himself.

Ummm i don't get it, how could she be Qabiileste when she is Darood herself?

People are allowed to have different opinions y'know, and just because you disagree with someone doesn't necessarily make u a tribalist.

I sometimes disagree with my Qabiil on both sides, because its all freedom of speech.

Its like calling everyone who disagrees with Obama policies a racist.

And besides, she is very smart women. How many of you here on this thread can honestly say they went to Harvard?

Exactly.

Duchess

VIP
Her air of holier than thou-ness is nauseating. She's also incredibly contradictory.

Ahmed Hussen opposed the victimhood narrative pushed by the TDSB task force because Ahmed Hussen helped establish successful mentorship programs in Ottawa and Toronto.

"We sent an open letter to all Canadian communities in Canada, and we said, 'We are the Somali community in Canada. We have a deficit of professionals. And we have a surplus of people who want to be mentored,'" he said. "And the first and fastest community to respond was the Jewish community."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/jewish-community-to-mentor-ottawa-somalis-1.919365

The reason Safia actually supports the TDSB task force is because her brother is a member of it. :hemad:

@menace call your niece out for her hypocrisy.

Duchess

VIP

People are allowed to have different opinions y'know, and just because you disagree with someone doesn't necessarily make u a tribalist.

I sometimes disagree with my Qabiil on both sides, because its all freedom of speech.

What is Darood and how would being Darood stop her from being qabilist? :what1:

She's a qabilist because of her opinions. You might be impressed by her attending Harvard, but I'm not. She's not the first Somali (nor will she be the last) to attend the university and being a student at Harvard doesn't exempt her from being a qabilist.

@Duchess claim that she's anti MJ is unsubstantiated. Safia Aideed questioned some anti-SLand anti-Isaaq rhetoric and all of a sudden she's anti MJ. I'm no fan of this chick, but I know bullshit when I see it :hehehe: (I feel weird using this now that ICU hates me:()

U

uncleruckus

And besides, she is very smart women. How many of you here on this thread can honestly say they went to Harvard?

Exactly.
:childplease:
Going to harvard doesn't mean you need to be smug about it and self entitled, by the way she ain't all that.:childplease:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Duchess

VIP
@ciddhartha, stay pressed abaayo. I have to ration the attention I give you so you don't get too attached to me. @ me again in 4 days time, okay boo?:jgjrrmx:

U

uncleruckus

Sick of these people getting the platform when they have hardly put in the work, as soon as they get a taste of the greener side suddenly they are all expert, compare to what ? Folks who had their phds for more then 20 years and putting in work their whole life, that's why that guy markus was laughing and coming of condescending.

menace

VIP
@Duchess ...I need you to respect me and stop pushing this preposterous suggestion that she's qabilist..I am convinced she's not, this hick has no limit I mean she supports the epTLF ( whatever you call the ruling party of Ethiopia ). I am nauseated by her but we must fair

@ciddhartha, stay pressed abaayo. I have to ration the attention I give you so you don't get too attached to me. @ me again in 4 days time, okay boo?:jgjrrmx:

You seemed pretty pressed the other day.

Bring actual proof she's anti-MJ. All you have is a tweet where she replied "huh? Lol" to a guy who said "my aabbo said more MJs were killed by Kacaan than Isaaq"

Duchess

VIP
@Duchess ...I need you to respect me and stop pushing this preposterous suggestion that she's qabilist..I am convinced she's not, this hick has no limit I mean she supports the epTLF ( whatever you call the ruling party of Ethiopia ). I am nauseated by her but we must fair

Maybe she supports the Ethiopian government because she has family members in the gov? That's still qabil-related.:comeon: Now do your job and call her out for being a hypocrite. She supports the TDSB task force because her family member was part of it, not out of principle. Her attacks on Ahmed Hussen are unwarranted.:camby:

Duchess

VIP
You seemed pretty pressed the other day.

Bring actual proof she's anti-MJ. All you have is a tweet where she replied "huh? Lol" to a guy who said "my aabbo said more MJs were killed by Kacaan than Isaaq"

You mean the day you threw a hissy fit because my nerdy self got a compliment from one of your cyber friends?:jgjrrmx: No, abaayo, you don't care if Safia is qabilist, you care about arguing with me. Not today macaanto, but maybe another time mmkay?;)

U

uncleruckus

:holeup::holeup:

Maybe she going to Harvard but chick studying to be a Historian :drakewtf::hemad::hemad:

Good for her but a historian with no objectivity and that responds in a emotional way smh, anyways I hope she matures along the way as her studies mature along the way.

You mean the day you threw a hissy fit because my nerdy self got a compliment from one of your cyber friends?:jgjrrmx: No, abaayo, you don't care if Safia is qabilist, you care about arguing with me. Not today macaanto, but maybe another time mmkay?;)

@waraabe my friend:mjlol:

Nah I meant when you were on that whole "who do you think you are!? I don't have to answer to you!" trip

I can't get over how someone who calls themselves a Muslim can declare dembi on another person without any proof. But we already know diintaada waa yar tahay.

menace

VIP
Good for her but a historian with no objectivity and that responds in a emotional way smh, anyways I hope she matures along the way as her studies mature along the way.

This nigga things I said it in a positive way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts