Sade Daarod "demanding Banadir Gov. for Cabdicaziiz distric"

Don't give them shit(I watched 1st two minutes and no mention of MX), and it was Farmajo who made that district gudoomiyo go to MJ, I bet he wanted to create enmity in the mucaarad camp. We will take it back 100%.

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I support a future Benadir state as long as Urmidig and Rer Dalal get a senator seat as the two MX subs that have been in Xamar the longest.

We build Xamar its damn time we get our fair share

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Darood are very lucky if they get 1 seat

Good thing it will never happen then :pachah1:

Besides Hawiyo the largest groups in Xamar are Digil/Mirifle, MX and Dir.

that is 4 groups + minorities, you need to come with a realistic share for each, so you see Benadir state is not going to be Hawiyo state if it even becomes a state, it will be a neutral zone for Southern clans.

that is 4 groups + minorities, you need to come with a realistic share for each, so you see Benadir state is not going to be Hawiyo state if it even becomes a state, it will be a neutral zone for Southern clans.
Banadir state will include D&M. No one can deny their presence realistically. I heard the darood clan with the most presence in xamar was OG.

Jungle

VIP

Is this where we're at? Xamar aa wax ku lee ahay kulaha :francis:

Darood (MJ) will get Abdi Aziz again. Dir (Biimaal) have been appointed as Xamar Jajab DC again and they don't live there lol. I see the same happening here unfortunately.

Darood and Dir district commissioners before Madowweyne and Elaay is ridiculous.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Banadir state will include D&M. No one can deny their presence realistically. I heard the darood clan with the most presence in xamar was OG.
I welcome OG kin to Xamar waa tolkay, I might disagree Madoobe politically but OG people not really different to MX in my eyes, but I agree they are huge in Xamar, and silent well behaved, just like Digilr and Mirifle used to be.

MX own alot of expensive land in the central part of the city. That is why you hear these huge settlements like Hormuud - Xoosh

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Is this where we're at? Xamar aa wax ku lee ahay kulaha :francis:

Darood (MJ) will get Abdi Aziz again. Dir (Biimaal) have been appointed as Xamar Jajab DC again and they don't live there lol. I see the same happening here unfortunately.

Darood and Dir district commissioners before Madowweyne and Elaay is ridiculous.
the Cabdicasis DC was the ch*nk in the armor in my opinion, I doubt a return to the status quo, what is more likely is we will see one step closer to the local government being representative of the stakeholders and residents.

I welcome OG kin to Xamar waa tolkay, I might disagree Madoobe politically but OG people not really different to MX in my eyes, but I agree they are huge in Xamar, and silent well behaved, just like Digilr and Mirifle used to be.

MX own alot of expensive land in the central part of the city. That is why you hear these huge settlements like Hormuud - Xoosh
No darood is huge in xamar sxb. Let’s be realistic. You guys obviously have businesses here and there downtown but not one single street where your a plurality of forget majority

Jungle

VIP
the Cabdicasis DC was the ch*nk in the armor in my opinion, I doubt a return to the status quo, what is more likely is we will see one step closer to the local government being representative of the stakeholders and residents.
I think darood will get a dc. If not abdi aziz definitely another but the deputy dc and police chief pretty much run the districts where non hawiye are dcs so does it really matter?

No darood is huge in xamar sxb. Let’s be realistic. You guys obviously have businesses here and there downtown but not one single street where your a plurality of forget majority
No darood, dir or elaay have 5 properties next to eachother letalone a neighbourhood lol

Not counting elaay jingad on govt land lol

No darood, dir or elaay have 5 properties next to eachother letalone a neighbourhood lol

Not counting elaay jingad or govt land lol
One thing about this site that makes me laugh is that daroods act like no one’s familiar with xamar and just know they are talking out of their ass. Don’t even try make their nonsense believable

Jungle

VIP
One thing about this site that makes me laugh is that daroods act like no one’s familiar with xamar and just know they are talking out of their ass. Don’t even try make their nonsense believable
Tbf they don't really claim Muqdisho like that besides saying we have some properties here and there.

The odays above are moreso going at MJ as they are sitting on what they assume to be a darood kursi lol. Hopefully none of them get it.

Tbf they don't really claim Muqdisho like that besides saying we have some properties here and there.

The odays above are moreso going at MJ as they are sitting on what they assume to be a darood kursi lol. Hopefully none of them get it.
They don’t claim Mogadishu but they downplay our numbers and boost D&M/Bantu. They know they don’t compete so they use other clans like the langaab they are.

Inshallah none of them get it. As you said, the head police of the district usually has final say so it doesn’t matter. just like how that women dc of cabdiaziz was there just for iis tuus and qanci

Last edited:

cow

VIP
The old men are funny. Why throw mx from jubbaland and galgaduud/mudug under the bus?

Anyway uurmidig do have a big businesses in mogadishu. If I am not mistaken the guy who owns olow tower olow supermarket is uurmidig.

Trending

Latest posts