Sade Daarod "demanding Banadir Gov. for Cabdicaziiz distric"

reer

VIP
Judging from your knowledge on xamar that’s probably the place you chill in whenever you went/go xamar. Probably never went past wadada Makkah al mukramah
you have a point. mx returned to xamar in 1996 and have more residents in xamar than other darods. but hawiye d&m then bantu are the vast majority.

you have a point. mx returned to xamar in 1996 and have more residents in xamar than other darods. but hawiye d&m then bantu are the vast majority.
Not only that. I don’t blame @cow for thinking the way he thinks about xamar demographics. Makkah al mukramah or just downtown xamar in general is probably the most mixed clan area in all of somaliweyne with all clans present and huge numbers of D&M and Bantu just sticking out due to different phenotype. If I was him I would think they are majority of the city as well if I never ventured anywhere else.

Go somewhere like karaan and yaaqshid you won’t come across a D&M or Bantu. But you have to take in mind those districts are much more densely populated than the downtown areas. Google earth proves this

cow

VIP
@Prince of HS

Uurmidig do live among hutus, I don't doubt that these men where probably born in xamar and never left.

When ugaaska marexaan bari went to hobyo he was welcomed by uurmidig who live inside the town.

cow

VIP
@Prince of HS

The urumidig guys are chastising other mx in mogadishu, they literally called other mx as people that just came from mudug and gedo.

They are saying to other mx. Xamar unuka leh, go back to jubbaland and mudug.

BTW the way these guys where talking it's like they know through the grapevine who the next DC of abdicasis is going to be and they are saying a person from gedo/mudug cannot become DC.

However I think the next DC of abdicasis is going to be MJ, as culusow is on a path of trying to butter up deni.

Last edited:
@Prince of HS

The urumidig guys are chastising other mx in mogadishu, they literally called other mx as people that just came from mudug and gedo.

They are saying to other mx. Xamar unuka leh, go back to jubbaland and mudug.

BTW the way these guys where talking it's like they know through the grapevine who the next DC of abdicasis is going to be and they are saying a person from gedo/mudug cannot become DC.
That’s not a smart move from them on their behalf. It would be best to push mx as one in this situation

Last edited:
To all Mudulood and Hawiye in general, let me warn you one more time. Never ever give a Doofaar what they can't take with xoog. Dadkaani don't have a dhaqan they only know gumeysi and kursi ku suux. If you give them what they are begging for today they will ask for more few days later.

Best solution is to take what they already have and give it to someone else, they dont deserve anything in Xamar(I know they know this deep down aswell, they are smelling our jileecnimo) if they don't like it in xamar they can go back to where the f*ck they came from. Madaale needs to put his foot down and show all the homeless beggars their place.
90 Day Fiance Hea GIF by TLC

To all Mudulood and Hawiye in general, let me warn you one more time. Never ever give a Doofaar what they can't take with xoog. Dadkaani don't have a dhaqan they only know gumeysi and kursi ku suux. If you give them what they are begging for today they will ask for more few days later.

Best solution is to take what they already have and give it to someone else, they dont deserve anything in Xamar(I know they know this deep down aswell, they are smelling our jileecnimo) if they don't like it in xamar they can go back to where the f*ck they came from. Madaale needs to put his foot down and show all the homeless beggars their place.
it’s never happening. We are taking back cabdiaziz as well for the tol. Also when banadir state happens. it’s 10 seats for example, 8 to hawiye, 1 to D&M and 1 to reer xamar

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Cabdiaziz has always been reserved for Majeerteen. I dont know why some MX odays want this seat

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
it’s never happening. We are taking back cabdiaziz as well for the tol. Also when banadir state happens. it’s 10 seats for example, 8 to hawiye, 1 to D&M and 1 to reer xamar
Banadir was given 13 senetors during farmaajos term. 12 where Hawiye (8 being hiraab) and 1 was Banaadiri. Even with a jeberti president they couldn’t risk giving even a single seat to any darood clan. Now under HSM they want to beat their chests and call themselves native? Walle we’re too nice to these people

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Dalalos_ibn_Adali mx must have big numbers in xamar if we are dividing ourselves into subclans there.
There is this Urmidig community who are basically Xamaris they have no other home than Xamar, they are probably a specific subclan of Urmidig since there are Urmidig in JL and Galnus.

Its those guys who are saying they don't want to be gaslighted by the later MX migrants who came during colonial era and later.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
No darood is huge in xamar sxb. Let’s be realistic. You guys obviously have businesses here and there downtown but not one single street where your a plurality of forget majority
MJ use to own half of Xamar, my dad who was born in Xamar told me this, and they did that in a few decades since the 50s, obviously that is not the case today, but you guys are confusing Xamar of old with the overgrown slums today.

forget Kaaran, Hodan did not even exist during the time I am talking about.

Just remember practically 95% of Daroods in Diaspora are Rer Xamar originally

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
300k darood evacuated city during civil war. Darood was like 35% population of xamar back in 1990

All these Hutus know Rer Dini kaliya lol. What they don’t know is Marehan is a big clan, there are sub clans im still learning every day. Every new century a new sub clan takes the throne and leads the Sade empire. Remembering those Rer Garaad Adal days, followed by Ina Nur, Bah Guled etc. This is Rer Dinis century, but if it comes down to it I’ll sit back if one of my brothers like Talhe or Wagardhac want a taste too :chrisfreshhah:

MJ use to own half of Xamar, my dad who was born in Xamar told me this, and they did that in a few decades since the 50s, obviously that is not the case today, but you guys are confusing Xamar of old with the overgrown slums today.

forget Kaaran, Hodan did not even exist during the time I am talking about.

Just remember practically 95% of Daroods in Diaspora are Rer Xamar originally
I’m talking about today sxb. Not the 50’s

Abaq

VIP
They don’t claim Mogadishu but they downplay our numbers and boost D&M/Bantu. They know they don’t compete so they use other clans like the langaab they are.

Inshallah none of them get it. As you said, the head police of the district usually has final say so it doesn’t matter. just like how that women dc of cabdiaziz was there just for iis tuus and qanci
There's a subtle OG migration from Ogadeniya and NFD to Kismayo and Xamar currently taking place. We keep it quiet but it's happening under your noses. Just this morning I was speaking to a cousin of mine who recently moved to Xamar. I have 4 immediate cousins there currently forget the wider family. 2 in business, one in NGO world, and one in the army as a commander. Soon we will say unuka idin la leh :pachah1:

There's a subtle OG migration from Ogadeniya and NFD to Kismayo and Xamar currently taking place. We keep it quiet but it's happening under your noses. Just this morning I was speaking to a cousin of mine who recently moved to Xamar. I have 4 immediate cousins there currently forget the wider family. 2 in business, one in NGO world, and one in the army as a commander. Soon we will say unuka idin la leh :pachah1:
And that’s good. I generally don’t mind. All Somalis can live and do business here Laakin as long as we dominate the cities political affairs and weapons, I don’t care who lives there. And it will take a very HUGE migration to outpopulate us 😂

Abaq

VIP

Unfortunately for you your people are too soft. Daarood want their land exclusively and they want to share yours with you at the same time.

Abaq

VIP
And that’s good. I generally don’t mind. All Somalis can live and do business here Laakin as long as we dominate the cities political affairs and weapons, I don’t care who lives there. And it will take a very HUGE migration to outpopulate us 😂
We have 10+ million boowe, be careful what you wish for lol

But in all seriousness, OG only go there for business or work. We have no business claiming political representation there.

We have 10+ million boowe, be careful what you wish for lol

But in all seriousness, OG only go there for business or work. We have no business claiming political representation there.
I highly doubt all those 10 million will move to xamar. So until then, we chilling. All Somalis should spread everywhere for business purposes. It’s coming there and trying to own the place that’s annoying

Trending

Latest posts