Everyday I see us going viral

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I keep seeing us go viral and it’s disrespectful can’t believe the Somali name came down to this

I can’t stand jar33rs
Somali niggas haven't given AF about our image for over the past 30 years.

The only somalis ajnabis know of is barkhad, mo Farah, beta squad, and now yusuf7n.

It will take another 20 years to fix our reputation and that's only by having better looking men get into the entertainment industry.

Sharky is the only person we got and bro is a YouTuber.

Somali niggas haven't given AF about our image for over the past 30 years.

The only somalis ajnabis know of is barkhad, mo Farah, beta squad, and now yusuf7n.

It will take another 20 years to fix our reputation and that's only by having better looking men get into the entertainment industry.

Sharky is the only person we got and bro is a YouTuber.
We need to fix our image asap. Is there any hope sxb ?

Abdiddy

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Dont be a softie Fkd/troll back and see how they like , get under their skin and they will crawl back to their dark little room .in these situations either u troll back or ignore as they are looking for attention.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
We're too popular for own good. Imagine if we were competent we'd be the poster child of good immigrants :lawd:

I blame all the idiots that stated "we Somali's are black". Now the blacks are throwing the qanis rapist qashin in Somali online communities and stating "this neega is Somali and not black."

Trending

Latest posts