[Sad news] Habesha girls don't r8 Somali guys (proof inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nadia

No but seriously How did Nigerian guys top the poll? theyre ugly as hell. Dont worry Habesha girls still like Somali guys dont base it on this poll

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Funny. I actually investigate and do my research before I add them to my folder, so I can be 100 % sure where to add them.

Also Habesha > African American, so I dunno what you are on about with the catfishes claiming habesha :mjlol: Just by looking at their nose I can tell who is habesha and who isn't :damedamn:

Really?????

You've been posting non Ethiopians and Eritreans claiming they are habash.

Especially this model :

IMG_1020.JPG

Her name is Christina santini and she's half black American and half Hispanic I think. There quite a few others but I cannot remember right now.

Also they're catfishes in that those girls that you do post that are actually habasha do not look like that whatsoever in real life. I have many many examples of the cat fishing ways but I'm busy right now but will post them later.

No, the churches of Lalibela were built in the 12th Century. Unless Gurey is 400 years old:ayaanswag:.......

Africans do the most when it comes to waffling :drakelaugh:.

Oh I know he only came around way later, I didn't mean to say he was the reason for the underground churches in general :dead:

I was questioning the purpose for them and came to my conclusion u see :damedamn:

N

nadia

My nigga Khathead going through an existential crisis.

His whole world crumbling.

The irony is you have quite a few Ethiopian men thirsting for Somali girls and they get ignored wholesale too.

:dead:

Theyre probably only attracted to somali girls maybe because they have fetish for muslim girls?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Too bad our eternal enemies are also some of the finest women. We beefed with the wrong people ffs. Why not the Afars or Yemenis?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some of the eri girls here are hot. Somali girls are cute too but the hijab is a turn off :idontlike:

Very disturbing, the first one looks a lot like one of my cousins

:damn:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Really?????

You've been posting non Ethiopians and Eritreans claiming they are habash.

Especially this model :

View attachment 15873

Her name is Christina santini and she's half black American and half Hispanic I think. There quite a few others but I cannot remember right now.

Also they're catfishes in that those girls that you do post that are actually habasha do not look like that whatsoever in real life. I have many many examples of the cat fishing ways but I'm busy right now but will post them later.
I know Santini (follow her on twitter) and I have never posted her or any other mixed race people and claimed they were habesha :birdman:

Say wallahi your cooning isn't gonna stop :dead:
I just appreciate beautiful women like how you love dem asian girls :pachah1:

@nadia I dunno. Maybe it's because they are educated and rich af. Surprising how they are so close to eritrean tho
if I was given the choice to be with a habesha or lifelong celibacy, I would choose the latter. Itoobiya ha burburto.
As if your black ass could even pull one. Just the sight of you would give their parents flashbacks to the Ethiopian famine back in the 80's

Oh I know he only came around way later, I didn't mean to say he was the reason for the underground churches in general :dead:

I was questioning the purpose for them and came to my conclusion u see :damedamn:
Well they did start eating raw meat cuz of us lol,

"Quick put out the fire, the smoke is giving out our location, those Somalis are near, we can only eat raw for now on":siilaanyolaugh:

I know Santini (follow her on twitter) and I have never posted her or any other mixed race people and claimed they were habesha :birdman:

I just appreciate beautiful women like how you love dem asian girls :pachah1:

@nadia I dunno. Maybe it's because they are educated and rich af. Surprising how they are so close to eritrean tho

As if your black ass could even pull one. Just the sight of you would give their parents flashbacks to the Ethiopian famine back in the 80's
At least I don't ride their dicks. Beggary is beneath me.
Also, Eritrea & Ethiopia are both apart of the top 25 for poorest countries in the world, but yeah youre right theyre definitely "rich af."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending