[Sad news] Habesha girls don't r8 Somali guys (proof inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably hate us like we hate them lmao centuries of raids from savage somalis must've done the trick :frdfvsb:

I remember some adeero trying to convince me they built their underground churches,like Lalibela https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lalibela, to escape *oomali raiders :mjlol:

I'm pretty sure he made that up because Lalibela isn't even near the border :dead:

*1,283 votes*

tenor.gif

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Possibly the most pathetic poster on sspot. And that's saying something

The women on this site are the most pathetic
Who the f*ck follows Ethiopians on twitter anyway? Very very weird.

Khathead you are now on my shegato list.
sinesr'at! Habesha girls are shikor af. You are just mad you live in Germany where lots of Eritrean girls live but you can't pull any :siilaanyosmile: :siilaanyolaugh: I got a trick for you. Wait outside the jobcenters. 100 % it works

They probably hate us like we hate them lmao centuries of raids from savage somalis must've done the trick :frdfvsb:

I remember some adeero trying to convince me they built their underground churches,like Lalibela https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lalibela, to escape *oomali raiders :mjlol:

I'm pretty sure he made that up because Lalibela isn't even near the border :dead:

Walle I did some digging and apparently Ahmad ghazi, who most scholars consider somali, burned one of the churches of Lalibela during his invasion of Ethiopia :dwill: maybe the khat addled adeer wasn't that far off???

@ሕጊ።። Is it true habesha ppl built those churches underground to avoid somali persecution? :mjcry:
Who the f*ck follows Ethiopians on twitter anyway? Very very weird.

Khathead you are now on my shegato list.

Now? :faysalwtf: He should've been on ur list aaaages ago with his booty calpping self

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Most of the girls on ig that you post incessantly are catfishes and A LOT of them are actually African American.

I genuinely believe you have never met you're avg ethio/Eritrean.
Funny. I actually investigate and do my research before I add them to my folder, so I can be 100 % sure where to add them.

Also Habesha > African American, so I dunno what you are on about with the catfishes claiming habesha :mjlol: Just by looking at their nose I can tell who is habesha and who isn't :damedamn:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
All the Habashi girls I have come across in my city are either too short, bow-legged or just unattractive to me. Give me a Xalimo who takes care of herself anyday over any other woman on this earth. Easy choice for me.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
My nigga Khathead going through an existential crisis.

His whole world crumbling.

The irony is you have quite a few Ethiopian men thirsting for Somali girls and they get ignored wholesale too.

:dead:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
who really cares about what our eternal enemies think?
Too bad our eternal enemies are also some of the finest women. We beefed with the wrong people ffs. Why not the Afars or Yemenis?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All the Habashi girls I have come across in my city are either too short, bow-legged or just unattractive to me. Give me a Xalimo who takes care of herself anyday over any other woman on this earth. Easy choice for me.
Some of the eri girls here are hot. Somali girls are cute too but the hijab is a turn off :idontlike:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Too bad our eternal enemies are also some of the finest women. We beefed with the wrong people ffs. Why not the Afars or Yemenis?

Some of the eri girls here are hot. Somali girls are cute too but the hijab is a turn off :idontlike:

Say wallahi your cooning isn't gonna stop :dead:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts