Sabrina Done Did it Again Y'all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Most of these faaraxs have so little interaction with gabdho they have no clue about us and so they have the craziest scenarios in their head:mjlol: bloody freaks.
Wallahi they think we're like those girls on TV or something. Having sleepover naked or something. They scared me wallahi with those assumptions :noneck:
I think I got them too excited I shouldn't have mentioned it :shookgabre:

Most of these faaraxs have so little interaction with gabdho they have no clue about us and so they have the craziest scenarios in their head:mjlol: bloody freaks.

How should we know if u guy see each others underwear wouldn't u keep that a secret and y'all gay staring each others underwear!!

Some of you are acting like she’s obese or something :drakewtf:

Nothing wrong with a little bit of hilib. She could still stand to lose a couple of pounds which can be easily achieved by just watching her diet. Just give it 3 months and she’d have a killer bod. :banderas:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
My God the comments are killing me
:dead::damn:

image.jpg
image-1.jpg

Muji

VIP
When idris dumps her I’m sure there will be a farax to pick up the pieces.

Lesson to all Somali women, let black man hit it and settle down with a farax if it goes wrong.

Most of our faraxs are extremely desperate, have low self-esteem and are involuntarily celibate. I’ve already handpicked @Inquisitive_, @AussieHustler and @AliUK as my safety net if dating ajanabis goes wrong.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

Lesson to all Somali women, let black man hit it and settle down with a farax if it goes wrong.

Most of our faraxs are extremely desperate, have low self-esteem and are involuntarily celibate. I’ve already handpicked @Inquisitive_, @AussieHustler and @AliUK as my safety net if dating ajanabis goes wrong.
When you come back to the deen your past is deleted, you know that right?

It is ok xabibti I heard from buuhodle" once you go black don't come back to somalis" you can't expect to hit this guy
rickey2.jpg

And come back to my man hilib geel

hqdefault.jpg

There's a new saying coined by Somali men to xalimos who enter a relationship with adoons, "Once you go black, you can't come back"
:nahgirl:

Anyone with half a brain would tell you once a Somali girl goes beyond her natural God given petite/slim physique, she only increases herself in extreme ugliness especially when naked.

Their natural physique and skin is simply not made to stretch like that, it may look pleasing in clothes to the malnourished brainwashed qashin.

But it will always look like the most hideous thing on earth naked no matter how much she goes to the gym to work out.

Hence the common deformed looking legs, cellulite riddled uneven skin and massive disparity between face/body in aesthetics.

The average none gym going Bantu women will always outdo her in aesthetics everywhere both naked and clothed, our women are just not made to carry baruur or weight, the sooner they realise this the better.

Ngl western diet ruined Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending