Sabrina Done Did it Again Y'all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walaal I heard you but this Xalimos is naturally petite and gyms . I want to know your opinion on her body . Is it your type ? Stop dodging the question kkkkk
View attachment 47828
View attachment 47829

Just say yes or no awowe inquisitive

If you look like that i'm going to find you !!!
tumblr_inline_nn7of6r4oF1svft9x_500.gif

Walaal I heard you but this Xalimos is naturally petite and gyms . I want to know your opinion on her body . Is it your type ? Stop dodging the question kkkkk

Just say yes or no awowe inquisitive

Could you please put this under spoiler next time ?

Those women in no way are slim much less petite, they are both dis proportionally fat especially the first one.

Clothes hide a lot of size, you always multiply what you see by 2x to get an accurate representation when naked.

Like the typical Somali women when they deviate from petite/slimness, they will look horrendously deformed naked much like Sabrina.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Money or no money the default disposition with Somali's is 'Laziness' especially our women.

At least in the old days it was only post marriage they let themselves go but this new generation rapidly deteriorate long before that.

The only way to stop a Xalimo is through example, you ban all unhealthy food from the house and both eat beans, lentils, salad's, fruits, veggies, raw milk, soups etc.
Well I've seen all my somali girls bodies and their bodies are not like sabrines and thats before they exercised. They even go gym now doing kickboxing, normal gym and zumba. Somali girls naturally have nice bodies to start off with but I guess because they're second parents of the homes and have so much responsibilities they don't have time for gym.

Could you please put this under spoiler next time ?

Those women in no way are slim much less petite, they are both dis proportionally fat especially the first one.

Clothes hide a lot of size, you always multiply what you see by 2x to get an accurate representation when naked.

Like the typical Somali women when they deviate from petite/slimness, they will look horrendously deformed naked much like Sabrina.

:damn: @Inquisitive_ wallahi you kill me :damn:

:damn:

:damn:

Never change awowe

Well I've seen all my somali girls bodies and their bodies are not like sabrines and thats before they exercised. They even go gym now doing kickboxing, normal gym and zumba. Somali girls naturally have nice bodies to start off with but I guess because they're second parents of the homes and have so much responsibilities they don't have time for gym.

What!?!!

Their bodies are great in their natural God given physique which is petite/slim, no other ethnic group beats them in this area in aesthetics.

I am going to have to assume those friends you are referencing are in this category unless of course you too have been culturally brainwashed like many of these qashin males.

It's also worth to point out that what women find attractive about other women is not the same as what males find attractive, we look at things differently (those of us with a pure fitrah)

When the purity of the Fitrah is protected, it in return will always attracts pure things while finding it's creator.

Hence to have any sort of attraction to fat/obese women or those who clearly look unhealthy is an indication of a corrupt stained fitrah.

Their bodies are great in their natural God given physique which is petite/slim, no other ethnic group beats them in this area in aesthetics.

I am going to have to assume those friends you are referencing are in this category unless of course you too have been culturally brainwashed like many of these qashin males.

It's also worth to point out that what women find attractive about other women is not the same as what males find attractive, we look at things differently (those of us with a pure fitrah)

When the purity of the Fitrah is protected, it in return will always attracts pure things while finding it's creator.

Hence to have any sort of attraction to fat/obese women or those who clearly look unhealthy is an indication of a corrupt stained fitrah.

That gym girl is not obese what u saying inquest-said

Guys @Inquisitive_ has a point . Look at all the rich upper class men they go for slim women . Look at British royalty they don’t have any fat chick like this kkk

Exhibit 1 Megan Markle Prince Harry’s wife
3C84A717-5916-48C2-9B67-A1F6CFD9E54D.jpeg

Exhibit 2 Kate Middleton Prince Williams wife
upload_2018-6-18_17-10-3.jpeg

Exhibit 3 Diana Prince Charles late wife
7033F1F7-60A9-482D-AE48-F4D1F68EB865.jpeg

I see no rolls on them :kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending