Sabrina Done Did it Again Y'all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She has the legs of typical obese xalimos just look at these stretch marks :susp:

She kept a dreadful secret under her clothing. It’s the deceitful type of body that when they wearing tight stuff will make you drool but once she takes it off you are shocked to see elephant legs

Anyone with half a brain would tell you once a Somali girl goes beyond her natural God given petite/slim physique, she only increases herself in extreme ugliness especially when naked.

Their natural physique and skin is simply not made to stretch like that, it may look pleasing in clothes to the malnourished brainwashed qashin.

But it will always look like the most hideous thing on earth naked no matter how much she goes to the gym to work out.

Hence the common deformed looking legs, cellulite riddled uneven skin and massive disparity between face/body in aesthetics.

The average none gym going Bantu women will always outdo her in aesthetics everywhere both naked and clothed, our women are just not made to carry baruur or weight, the sooner they realise this the better.

Saxiib do you call this body type fat ?
B78D7BF9-1F70-4194-BA45-74D458F18A38.jpeg

A936AAAD-0E20-48C1-B7CC-F83960B60943.jpeg

I’m interested:ehh:

She has to be tall to have those long legs.. that's every tall xalimo body type to be honest!! Short ones are well proportioned

I was expecting this thread to be guys Vs girls with the girls saying she is beautiful and shit but damn you girls left one of your own out to drown.:damn:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
With all that money her body looks shit. Someone needs to be honest with her and tell her since she's not working and got nothing to do she should hit the gym and tone herself asap

Saxiib do you call this body type fat ?

You didn't read my post fully huuno!.

I said that it may look aesthetically pleasing clothed, but it will always look horrendously ugly naked because the Somali physique and skin is simply not made to stretch and look aesthetically pleasing at the same time.

This is especially the case with Xalimo's but also the Farax's to an extent who after a certain size are buried in nasty stretch marks showing weird deformities.

Sabrina is a classic example, their is a big group of culturally brainwashed qashin that found her body very aesthetically pleasing when she was clothed but are now horrified when she's half naked.

You didn't read my post fully huuno!.

I said that it may look aesthetically pleasing clothed, but it will always look horrendously ugly naked because the Somali physique and skin is simply not made to stretch and look aesthetically pleasing at the same time.

This is especially the case with Xalimo's but also the Farax's to an extent who after a certain size are buried in nasty stretch marks showing weird deformities.

Sabrina is a classic example, their is a big group of culturally brainwashed qashin that found her body very aesthetically pleasing when she was clothed but are now horrified when she's half naked.

Walaal I heard you but this Xalimos is naturally petite and gyms . I want to know your opinion on her body . Is it your type ? Stop dodging the question kkkkk
78B17009-F0DC-44F4-99D4-B2BC4A9E634B.jpeg

EAD88007-0C16-4336-B514-BD7752816F75.jpeg

Just say yes or no awowe inquisitive

With all that money her body looks shit. Someone needs to be honest with her and tell her since she's not working and got nothing to do she should hit the gym and tone herself asap

Money or no money the default disposition with Somali's is 'Laziness' especially our women.

At least in the old days it was only post marriage they let themselves go but this new generation rapidly deteriorate long before that.

The only way to stop a Xalimo is through example, you ban all unhealthy food from the house and both eat beans, lentils, salad's, fruits, veggies, raw milk, soups etc.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I was expecting this thread to be guys Vs girls with the girls saying she is beautiful and shit but damn you girls left one of your own out to drown.:damn:
There's only so much we can do when your body is that bad whilst being famous:farmajoyaab:
She must be lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending