Sabrina Dhowre's THICK/BBW Sister Is Married to White Comedian

Status
Not open for further replies.
One minute you're all saying she will never get married due to her weight, having a dog, drinking beer but now everyone is up in arms that she married out. How does that make any sense?

:gucciwhat:

I have noticed reer Vancouver are extremely liberal. I was made aware of a gay Somali there who is out to his family and has an Asian fiance. His father and mother approve of the relationship. Very cool parents.

:damedamn:

SumMo

very lowkey
One minute you're all saying she will never get married due to her weight, having a dog, drinking beer but now everyone is up in arms that she married out. How does that make any sense?

I have noticed reer Vancouver are extremely liberal. I was made aware of a gay Somali there who is out to his family and has an Asian fiance. His father and mother approve of the relationship. Very cool parents.

Wow, you actually made a good point in your first paragraph.
:cosbyhmm:

Wallahi that is great for him
If i had a gay son in the future i would be so upset, but i guess it would still be my son

Rather have a muslim gay son than one who is criminal or became atheist

Imagine you have been raising this kid your whole life, just to throw him away because he is gay

Its just something we kind of have to accept in this almost ending world tbh

If i had a gay son in the future i would be so upset, but i guess it would still be my son

Imagine you have been raising this kid your whole life, just to throw him away because he is gay

Disgusting you can not be gay and muslim at the same time I would kill my kid if he was gay(literally)

Gays have already been fully accepted by Generation Z Somalis (1995-older). Some millenial Somalis have already accepted them but they are irrelevant. Generation Z will have the power and influence and money of the Baby Boomers. Generation Z Somalis will be upper middle class, have professional careers, be part of the community and be a powerful voice and will be thrilled at having a gay son.

Gays have already been fully accepted by Generation Z Somalis (1995-older). Some millenial Somalis have already accepted them but they are irrelevant. Generation Z will have the power and influence and money of the Baby Boomers. Generation Z Somalis will be upper middle class, have professional careers, be part of the community and be a powerful voice and will be thrilled at having a gay son.
Please don't lie to yourself as long as somalis are muslim we will be staunchly against homosexuality we are not like gaalo swine who glorify this degeneracy.

Disgusting you can not be gay and muslim at the same time I would kill my kid if he was gay(literally)

I dont know wallahi
I think its a disease just as mental diseases like schizophrenia

Why would anyone want to be gay if it wasnt a disease

And if they pray and try not to be with man, their sins would be gone right

That’s what I’ve been saying! All this woman needs is a gym membership,
so that she can dump this husband of hers.:uCkf6mf:
Cant blame her huuno, with all these sticks around what was she gonna do?
:manny:
Was she gonna ask abdi-Chickenlegs who weighs 60kg at 6 foot to marry her.
:mjlol:

I dont know wallahi

Yes. As long as they don’t act on their haram urges.

Apollo

VIP

I used to be very homophobic. I wouldn't even talk to gay colleagues. But my homophobia has gone down over the years. However, I will probably teach my kids to be homophobic and not buy into the pro-LGBT propaganda in the West.

I dont know wallahi

You will not get sins for your thoughts abaayo but still any homosexual should be stoned on sight I don't care if it is my brother or whoever I will stone him myself if I have to.

It has to be a mental ilness
How come all the gays ive ever met behave like women? They walk like women? Eat like women? You cant learn that you are born that way tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending