Sabrina Dhowre's THICK/BBW Sister Is Married to White Comedian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walaal I'll let you know right now....you're gonna see alot worse if you stay here long enough.

No one should really care who other people choose to marry.
I am just here to learn about Somalis who were born in the west and how it influenced it your view in Islam’s and qabil

Ok. I wasn’t speaking about your parents then. Just saying, the general view in the somali community is not pro-IR marriages.
:hillarybiz:

There are certain things that the religion allows, but the culture doesn’t. And most somalis follow their deen iyo their dhaqan.

I for one don’t care, personally. As long as the kids come out looking kinda somali, I’m good.
Thank god we have a small somali community... and we have a lot of IR marriages like with Germans Italian Arab and it’s excepted

Could you tell me what’s wrong with that? Would be nice I fell like we are a open community and as long as you’re a good muslim.. I know in America Somalis stay within their communities but why is that bad.. I wouldn’t have been born if not for IR marriages lol...

Don't believe him. Most Somali men and women rate each other and mostly marry together. Only a tiny minority of them marry out due to self hate but it's all good because that means self haters are finally leaving our community to dilute their blood and become assimilated by other people. Sometimes it's a blessing from Allah to make our people even prouder.

Don't believe him. Most Somali men and women rate each other and mostly marry together. Only a tiny minority of them marry out due to self hate but it's all good because that means self haters are finally leaving our community to dilute their blood and become assimilated by other people. Sometimes it's a blessing from Allah to make our people even prouder.
Subhanallah.. get your facts straight. I would love to get married to a somali women. Tbh somali women are the most beautiful. But I rather chose a Muslim, strong Iman women then a westernized somali women. Like when did dhaqan got over deen? Wtf

SumMo

very lowkey
Subhanallah.. get your facts straight. I would love to get married to a somali women. Tbh somali women are the most beautiful. But I rather chose a Muslim, strong Iman women then a westernized somali women. Like when did dhaqan got over deen? Wtf
No one said dhaqan > deen. Ofc deen is #1, but dhaqan is important too. :nvjpqts::dzmxmmb:

stop being racist yall. there is no space for racism in islam so stop with the i am going to throw up etc he is created by Allah just like she is. religiously speaking as long as he is muslim there is no need for anyhing else. stop making life difficult for others. It's her preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending