Sabrina Dhowre's THICK/BBW Sister Is Married to White Comedian

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be very homophobic. I wouldn't even talk to gay colleagues. But my homophobia has gone done over the years. However, I will probably teach my kids to be homophobic and not buy into the pro-LGBT propaganda in the West.

Your parenting will not work when it comes to the LGB. Game over man.

Somalis are getting more in touch with their culture and deen not moving away from it.

I want to have what you're smoking because it's some good shit.

Even the Somalis back home are having sex and using condoms and are dancing like Jamaican people in weddings and there are even tranny fobs who came to Europe via boat. Its all on YouTube for yourself.

Apollo

VIP

Even the Somalis back home are having sex and using condoms and are dancing like Jamaican people in weddings and there are even tranny fobs who came to Europe via boat. Its all on YouTube for yourself.

Even in Northern Europe, most people are still homophobic.

I don't think it will ever become 100% normalized.

The kuffars and trannies are over represented on this forum I didn't even know such somalis existed before this forum you hang around the wrong somalis that's why you have this idea of us becoming westernized.

chosen one

No sleep 2k18

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Sxb are you really gay? I've never seen a khaniis somali so that'd be pretty weird

The kuffars and trannies are over represented on this forum I didn't even know such somalis existed before this forum you hang around the wrong somalis that's why you have this idea of us becoming westernized.

Somalis born 1995 and after have and will accept it.

If you are the one standout bigot, it doesn't matter.

The most homophobic city per capita in the UK is London. Guess what kind of people live there.

The Muslims have learned to calm down because they know the entire world hates them. Everyone will side with the gays if they do anything. Everyone attacked them for Orlando except the dumb gays who like Muslims. Muslims did not praise the attack like they naturally should have. They kept quiet or gave their condolences.

Apollo

VIP
The Muslims have learned to calm down because they know the entire world hates them. Everyone will side with the gays if they do anything. Everyone attacked them for Orlando except the dumb gays who like Muslims. Muslims did not praise the attack like they naturally should have. They kept quiet or have their condolences.

In Europe, the second and third generation are more Muslim and even more extremist than their parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts