Sabrina Dhowre's THICK/BBW Sister Is Married to White Comedian

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought so too at first. But I did some research.:cosbyhmm:

I started watching videos of him, and just feel for the guy. fml He really has a charming personality.. No one warned me.:mjlol:

Yeah maybe he does i wouldnt know
Im not into that white looking guys especially if they are that thin

He is sexy af. He really isn’t my type, but he is too charming.. f*ck. He really showed me there is no such thing as a ‘type’.:noneck:

He is only 2cm shorter than Zendaya, and I think she is pretty darn tall. She even said it herself she doesn’t go for short guys, but you gotta make a exception for the Spiderman.

He has the accent, the hair, the smile, the humor, the charm..Dhintay ma noli.

View attachment 41016

Zendaya is 178 cm how pathetic is that to be shorter than your woman :uCkf6mf: but any way here he is a midget bug eyed cadaan
tomh_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bql_-dn_bkBoeGShbklIuDGjT1dxk8T71CJNH5oaABAzw.jpg

Not me either, especially if his short.

I guess he convinced me that there is no such thing as a ‘type’. I had to make a exception for him.:mjlol:

But he doesnt has lips
The only white guy i liked ever was wentworth miller playing in prison break
But he is gay in rl :farmajoyaab:

SumMo

very lowkey
But i cant look at him in the same way ever since i discovered he is gay
Really? It doesn’t bother me cus I never wanted to be with him irl or anything.

I think it’s strange to want to be with a celeb, it just seems like a reach to me. I just admire how he looks.

Really? It doesn’t bother me cus I never wanted to be with him irl or anything.

I think it’s strange to want to be with a celeb, it just seems like a reach to me. I just admire how he looks.

Yeah true but idk gay people can disgust me sometimes

The worst part is her sister got married to the Idris Elba! That man has time and time again be crowned as the ‘sexiest man alive’. Now, I may not personally agree with it, but he sure ain’t bad looking.

So if her sister could secure herself a man that is desired by so many women, why is she settling for this calool weyn cadaan boy? Where is the logic in this? Just hit the gym and secure yourself a handsome man.. I don’t get it wallahi. Somethings up with her maskax.
:ayaanswag:
Don't hate on us calool weyn
:yousmart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending