Sabrina Dhowre's THICK/BBW Sister Is Married to White Comedian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi i feel like throwing up
Especially the photo of him without beard
Or the one of him with his mouth wide open
Astaghfirullah
Why? Wallahi you are ridiculous and embarrassing. Why do somali judge women who choose to marry white guys or out? Why don’t we judge men with the same standards? Wallahi it’s so disgusting..

Why? Wallahi you are ridiculous and embarrassing. Why do somali judge women who choose to marry white guys or out? Why don’t we judge men with the same standards? Wallahi it’s so disgusting..
Btw I was joking. (speaking for myself)
I do the same but worse to Somali men. :lolbron:

Yeah, there are angles on my shoulder.
Allah (God) appoints two angels to serve as "Kiraman Katibin" (honorable recorders or noble writers) for each person on Earth during his or her lifetime. Subhanallah take it more seriously. You will eventually die and you will stand before your creator

Allah (God) appoints two angels to serve as "Kiraman Katibin" (honorable recorders or noble writers) for each person on Earth during his or her lifetime. Subhanallah take it more seriously. You will eventually die and you will stand before your creator
tenor.gif

Btw I was joking. (speaking for myself)
I do the same but worse to Somali men. :lolbron:
Are you proud? Wtf what’s wrong with marrying outsider of your culture ethnicity? Like as long as you have the same religion.. I pray to good that he gives me a good, religious wife with a strong Iman Subhanallah I don’t care what race or etc. she is

Are you proud? Wtf what’s wrong with marrying outsider of your culture ethnicity? Like as long as you have the same religion.. I pray to good that he gives me a good, religious wife with a strong Iman Subhanallah I don’t care what race or etc. she is
:umwhat:I don't care who anyone marries.

SumMo

very lowkey
Eh, that’s not how things work in the somali community but ok..
3147B2AA-8E7B-4169-97AA-392C5F7CCABD.jpeg

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"

Walaal I'll let you know right now....you're gonna see alot worse if you stay here long enough.

No one should really care who other people choose to marry.

So what? I don’t get married to please anyone.. like my parents want me to marry someone either strong Iman. My father is Somali/Mexican and he grew up in Somalia. Religion is more important than anything else
Never heard of that. Does he look Somali?

SumMo

very lowkey
So what? I don’t get married to please anyone.. like my parents want me to marry someone either strong Iman. My father is Somali/Mexican and he grew up in Somalia. Religion is more important than anything else
Ok. I wasn’t speaking about your parents then. Just saying, the general view in the somali community is not pro-IR marriages.
:hillarybiz:

I for one don’t care, personally. As long as the kids come out looking kinda somali, I’m good.

Status
Not open for further replies.