Sabrina Dhowre's THICK/BBW Sister Is Married to White Comedian

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Why do Isaaq women hate their own men? London is filled with Issaq s sleeping with everybody and Hargeisa is known as the #1 sex tourist city in Somalia. You can f*ck a Issaq woman for 1 dollar Pepsi.
ah the good ole bland statements, give us evidence like these darod women

waraabe

Your superior
I am one lol. Hawiye and Isaaq have no beef and the one who promotes it isn't from these two respected clans. We might politically disagree but we can't hate on one another.
Now answer this question. Do you hate Darood? :siilaanyolaugh:
no hate for beesha darod but i believe if they act up, they should be put in their place

You’re all a bunch of dumbasses for even caring about these women who marry Ajnabis. Let them go, but they should never COME BACK !! And any dickhead weak ‘man’ that brings these hoes back into the community must be shot with a shotgun. Sorry for being extreme guys, but this is truth. It’s just geeljire nature

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I wonder what their sex life is like
Imagine two morbidly obese people in the sack :susp:

Last edited:

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
You’re all a bunch of dumbasses for even caring about these women who marry Ajnabis. Let them go, but they should never COME BACK !! And any dickhead weak ‘man’ that brings these hoes back into the community must be shot with a shotgun. Sorry for being extreme guys, but this is truth. It’s just geeljire nature

how is she a ho if shes happily married? you're right tho it none of our business. Also shes welcome in the somali community whatever that means.

how is she a ho if shes happily married? you're right tho it none of our business. Also shes welcome in the somali community whatever that means.

She’s a hoe dumbass and only married the guy for money. She even dresses like one. And no she should never come back to us. If you want to marry a used up Madow lover and raise her monkey looking kid like a true . that’s cool just don’t speak for the majority. she’s ugly and a . Just accept it

Status
Not open for further replies.